Looking for an internship. Worldwide

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.

Looking for an internship. Worldwide

Postby Morpher » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Hello everybody!

I'm a Dutch student, age 21, studying Sounddesign and I'm looking for an internship!
What I'm looking for is a place where I can learn new skills, get some new ideas and inspiration and of course meet other people who are like-minded.
A place to stay at would be very nice too off course! :mrgreen:

I'm very interested in electronic/synthesizer music, but I also love experimental indie.
I'm not looking for a big recording studio per se, a home studio is fun too (maybe even more fun)!

I'm currently living in the Netherlands, but I'd like to go abroad.

Feel free to PM me or mail me @ TheMorpher@gmail.com if you're interested or have some unanswered questions .

Kind regards~!
Morpher

Gear: Doepfer Dark Energy
Roland SH32
Roland TR 505
x0xb0x
Yamaha RS7000
MFB-522
Clavia Nord Rack 1

Re: Looking for an internship. Worldwide

Postby CS_TBL » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:06 pm

HKU/KMT? :P

Personally I can't imagine there're lots of places for a sound design internship other than film sound design, but you sound like you aim your darts at synth knob tweaking to create sounds. And then I wonder: if any person has a synth studio, chances are the person knows a thing or two about knob tweaking himself.. why would he outsource that to an intern? I myself can't separate sound tweaking from composing/producing, so I couldn't outsource any of that to another person. It would either not be good enough, or it would take too long in the first place: if I need something 'now', I need it 'now', can't wait for an intern to come up with an idea that may not even work.
"You know I love you, CS, but this is bullshit." (Automatic Gainsay)
s: VSL/FM8/EWQL/LASS h: DX7/FS1r/VL70/SY77/SN2r/JD800/JD990/XV88/Emu6400/Poly61/Amek35:12:2/genelec1030 r: Violin/AltoSax/TinWhistle c: i7-4770/RAM32GB/SSD
FM8 vids
CS_TBL
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Gear: All "In-The-Box"
Mainly FM8

Re: Looking for an internship. Worldwide

Postby NeilHill » Mon May 14, 2018 1:48 pm

I think sound design is super cool major :P
I wonder what your homework involves, writing music and then coming to class and playing?)
Custom writing service: https://essaydune.com/
NeilHill

Return to HELP!