DX7s & Atari STE or mac editor

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
roger trout mask

DX7s & Atari STE or mac editor

Post by roger trout mask » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Hello

can anyone point me in the right direction? anyone got experience with editing a Yamaha Dx7s on either an Atari Ste or on a Mac (10.5.8). Im new to dx7s and want to edit my own sounds up. i can find links to many editors but dont know which one to start with- atari one=http://tamw.atari-users.net/dx7.htm.
p.s im new to this so simple speak please
:banghead:
thanks for your time, much respect.

RogerTroutMask

Shreddie
Gear: Alesis Andromeda, Fusion 8HD: ART SGX Nightbass SE: Kawai K5000s: Yamaha A3000 V2, EX7, FS1R, PSS-480 (Don't laugh, it rocks!) and 4 planks.

Re: DX7s & Atari STE or mac editor

Post by Shreddie » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm sure I have a freeware editor or two on a disk but it's not here with me and won't be for at least a couple of weeks, send me a PM to remind me and I'll reply with the file(s) when I have them.

roger trout mask

Post by roger trout mask » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:21 am

thanks shreddie

im gonna get my atari 1040 ste set up with dx7s and see where i get with that and some editors ive found, but if you have mac based one thats good that would be great. im searching all the forum again for more pointers.
thankyou
roger

roger trout mask

Post by roger trout mask » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:35 am

ps. sorry for posting same old questions in this forum, see there are a load of other posts about dx7 programming in here! excellent