Prophet 5 wood bits, and more.

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
Europanaut

Prophet 5 wood bits, and more.

Post by Europanaut » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:22 pm

I have a P5 Rev3 "brain". It's midi, works great, and is a pretty well-done chop. However, I'd like to build it back into a proper full instrument, and will need a keyboard, mod section, and measurements of the wood pieces for the cabinet. (Nobody panic, this is definitely not my first restoration.)

I know that new cabs are available online, but the exchange rate to Canadian dollars, plus shipping, plus duty, etc will kill my budget. I have access to some great local woodworkers who can easily handle the job. So I can at least have the woodwork done locally.

So the first thing that I need is the dimensions of the wood parts. I've scoured the net, but can't find any measurements. (Apparently, different revs have different dimensions.)

Any recommendations of reliable sources for the other parts? International is fine for the more specialized parts, of course.

Thanks!