Proteus FX missing Rock/Pop and Orchestral patches

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.

Proteus FX missing Rock/Pop and Orchestral patches

Postby 53buick » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:27 am

Hey all. Love this site. Long time reader, first time poster. I recently picked up a used Proteus FX module for a steal ($25). This is my first synth module and I'm having a great time with it. I downloaded the manual and I've gone through most of it. However, I have noticed that I can't seem to access the Wave forms, Rock/Pop nor Orchestral patches. I scroll the data wheel all the way to 127-3 (Bank 3) and it won't go further. I replaced the memory backup battery today, to no avail. I reinitialized after booting to the diagnostics menu. Did I delete these patches by doing this or is there something I'm missing? Like a shortcut or something?
Last edited by 53buick on Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
53buick

Re: Proteus FX missing Rock/Pop and Orchestral patches

Postby meatballfulton » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:28 pm

If you are referring to the list of "Rock/Pop Instruments" listed in the manual after the preset patch banks, those are just the raw waveforms (samples) of the machine. They are not additional patches.
I listened to Hatfield and the North at Rainbow. They were very wonderful and they made my heart a prisoner.
meatballfulton

Gear: Live 9, Logic Pro X

Re: Proteus FX missing Rock/Pop and Orchestral patches

Postby 53buick » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Thank You meatballfulton. My apologies for my ignorance and thank you for the explanation!
53buick

Return to HELP!