Toyota Prius 2011 with Subwoofer

Synthheads discuss the not directly synth-related stuff.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines
Note: This forum is routinely purged. Topics will be deleted after 30 days with no replies. Think of "Off Topic" as a place to discuss what's on your mind, and have fun. If you feel a topic deserves to live on permanently, you should ask a Moderator if they would consider making it a "Sticky".

Toyota Prius 2011 with Subwoofer

Postby DidierAubin87 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:59 am

I have just purchased a used Toyota Prius 2011 for sale (https://carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-toy ... e-year2011) from a Japanese platform since 4 months ago.
It runs smoothly and in good condition, however, I'm not really satisfied with its audio working, it does not work very well as I expected. I am thinking about getting the factory Subwoofer for my Prius, is there anyone used the factory set up? Is it worth the money? I don't like a woofer that will blow my eardrums out.

Has anyone else acknowledged this problem? Many thanks in advance for your suggestions. I know that I am asking a weird question but I asked it many times, but no one knows about it :(
DidierAubin87

Re: Toyota Prius 2011 with Subwoofer

Postby asnihaaie » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:50 am

Hey,

I have experienced with it and yes it is worth to invest.

you will never fill that your penny is wasted. i bought it 6 month ago for my new car and i have to say it works fine and sound quality is also good.

Stumble upon more..
asnihaaie

Return to Off Topic