Daily Synthwave Jams -Moog Grandmother,JX3P, Juno 106, SE-02

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
GameDojo

Daily Synthwave Jams -Moog Grandmother,JX3P, Juno 106, SE-02

Post by GameDojo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:04 pm

I'm brand new to synthesizers. Always wanted to play them since the 90s, but it wasn't "cool" back then so i played guitar instead. I recently bought a Synth and was hooked and bought a couple more. I decided to just start recording my jams every day and posting them on a YouTube site to document my progression.

Dojo Daily Synthwave Jams YouTube Page

Yes these are not perfect. I don't sample, or pre record anything. I program the sequences in before I record but that's it. I've never played piano and know next to nothing about theory so please understand that before listening.

I think I'm getting better everyday. I genuinely enjoy using these instruments to finally make music. Its a real blast! Hope you enjoy.

Dojo
Last edited by GameDojo on Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purveyor
Band: Purveyor

Re: Daily Synthwave live Jams - JX3P, MKS30, SE-02, System-8

Post by Purveyor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:12 pm

Very fun stuff! I listed to several sections of a few of the recent ones. I will certainly check back--good times!

GameDojo

Re: Daily Synthwave live Jams - JX3P, MKS30, SE-02, System-8

Post by GameDojo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Purveyor wrote:Very fun stuff! I listed to several sections of a few of the recent ones. I will certainly check back--good times!
Thanks! I hope you enjoy.