Anyone here plays on a Rheem Kee Bass?

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
Ross_R

Anyone here plays on a Rheem Kee Bass?

Post by Ross_R » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:52 pm

Hello everyone, good time of the day. I hope, topics of this kind are not against the rules (the link to the forum rules actually leads me to the "The requested topic does not exist." page, by the way), because there are not much places around the web where I can ask such specific kind of a question.

And the question is: does anyone here owns and knows how to play a Rheem Kee Bass? I've saw a lot of demos on YouTube, and I like the sound, but to find a solo of this synth is impossible. If you have one, would you be so kind to play a short solo on it? Like, a minute of two, whatever you prefer to play on it... I would be very grateful.

Thanks.

Nundination

Re: Anyone here plays on a Rheem Kee Bass?

Post by Nundination » Thu May 09, 2019 8:53 am

I know a guy who's working for Techgara, he knows how to play Rheem Kee Bass. I will ask him to record a video for you, but I dont think he's too good at it.

Ross_R

Re: Anyone here plays on a Rheem Kee Bass?

Post by Ross_R » Sat May 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Nundination wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 8:53 am
I know a guy who's working for Techgara, he knows how to play Rheem Kee Bass. I will ask him to record a video for you, but I dont think he's too good at it.
Thanks! So far anything will do, heh. It would be even good to hear if its even worth any further search for this particular synth.