A whole c**p load of new tracks

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
Architecture
Gear: TR909, TR808 Dot Com, Moog LP. x0xb0x, Andromeda A6, AX60, SQ80, EPS, DSI PEK Pot Edition, ASR10, Juno 60.
Band: Architecture!

A whole c**p load of new tracks

Post by Architecture » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:42 am

For the last 5 days, I have probably written about 10 tracks total, and done vocal overdubs. I am working on a concept album that takes much influence from science fiction, since this about one person having his body modified to becoming a super killing mutant against his will. Its going to cover a huge amount of different styles and genres as well, all warped around an industrial feel.

The List as appears on Myspace.com

The Final Stage- A closer for my new concept album that I am working on. Experimental Pop/Industrial. Vocals still in works

Reason To Live- A downtempo track will be going towards the beginning of the album.

Descent into Madness- This will be the track right after Compound Fracture, The song is about the person discovering what his new power is, and basically loosing control of himself

Compound Fracture (mix issue at the moment): The beginning of the mutant side of the album, where the main character falls of his bike, gets badly injured, and an "ambulance" that takes him to a scientific research institute that reengineers him against his will.

Are You Recording: The Hardest song on the album, by far. This is when he goes on a killing spree, with little to no sense of what is around him. Blind rage is the theme. Descent into Madness will be before this track im thinking.

Let me know what you guys think I should change or add or what you think of it? im thinking of doing a small CD release for this album.

http://www.myspace.com/architecture1

ned-ryarson

Post by ned-ryarson » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:21 pm

'descent into madness' is an excellent song. melodically and with the chords used it could easily be part of a good hip hop or metal tune (definetely a metal tune). but it really suits this genre.
all tunes are original and chaotic as usual. sounds great.

no suggestions sorry, not much time. was lookin forward to the downtempo one but its not there.

Architecture
Gear: TR909, TR808 Dot Com, Moog LP. x0xb0x, Andromeda A6, AX60, SQ80, EPS, DSI PEK Pot Edition, ASR10, Juno 60.

Post by Architecture » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:42 am

Look towards the very bottom of the list. It should be there.

Also at the moment, Im working on some good old synthpop/ebm as well, and its turning out to be a big time keeper.

VCO
Gear: Yamaha CS-15, Roland JD-800, Doepfer A-100 modular, various Novation stuff.

Post by VCO » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:24 am

Wow, I love industrial/noise stuff and "Are You Recording This" is great! Gotta upload my noise stuff to myspace someday

Architecture

Post by Architecture » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:30 am

thanks all for the feedback. This'll keep me going producing this album to the finish.