Bravo, VSE'ers!

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
sizzlemeister

Bravo, VSE'ers!

Post by sizzlemeister » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:25 am

Sorry Mods if this is not the appropriate place to post this thread, but it seems appropriate to me.

I just want to say that I listen to A LOT of other folks' music and while I don't comment on every one, VSE has far and away the most interesting and talented collection of posters on the forums and websites I visit.

It's not a project I can sink my teeth into at the moment (although I may eventually if no one else does it), but I wish we could all organize a Soundclick page or some-such site that we all could upload a song to now and again that in the end would allow for a VSE member internet radio station. It would definitely be my go-to IRS site.

shaft9000
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Whips chains waxes oils dildos DMT TNT the LHC, and a black rubber duckie
Band: moneymoneymoney

Post by shaft9000 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:27 am

good idea, sizzle.
i've been thinking about how we could make a d/l or webcast page... or perhaps even a DVD of various tracks from posters.
it would be great to have a searchable index of everyone's work. it might even help some of us get MORE work and stop farting around here so much
2600.solus.modcan a.eurorack.cs60.JP8.Juno6.A6.sunsyn.volcakeys.jd990.tb303.x0xb0x.revolution.
999.m1am1.RY30.svc350.memotron

shaft9000.muffwiggler.com <- singles & mixtape
shaft9000.bandcamp.com <- spacemusic album
youtube.com/shaft9000 <- various synth demos and studies

otto
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Post by otto » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:54 pm

Do it. It isn't overly ambitious. I'm sure you'd get a lot of participants.
hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again

Carey M
Gear: Akai Miniak, Fender Chroma Polaris, Moog Sub Phatty, Roland SH-101, Roland Jupiter-4, Sequential Circuits Prophet-600, Komplete 8, Reaper, iPad, beer
Band: Nightsatan

Post by Carey M » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:17 pm

There's a lot of great music here, so I think Sizzlemeister's idea is 100% Dynamite! And like Shaft said, it could even boost creativity.

- CM