andromeda mangled by eventide orville.. (mp3)

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
tomoe97

Post by tomoe97 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:35 pm

Thanks for sharing these beautiful examples of the A6 +Orville! They're really inspiring. Have you posted your BerlinPad preset to any of the A6 patch libraries?

Cheers!

tomoe97

Post by tomoe97 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:48 pm

Is the filter delay a patch that you created for the Orville, or is it one of the preprogrammed presets that comes with it? Sounds fantastic!

clusterchord
Band: Nimbus Dei

Post by clusterchord » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:29 am

tomoe97 wrote:Thanks for sharing these beautiful examples of the A6 +Orville! They're really inspiring. Have you posted your BerlinPad preset to any of the A6 patch libraries?
youre welcome. no i havent.. dont think i will .. it is kinda my trademark sound. i never used other ppl libs for a6 .. its a fantastic experience to do it yourself.
tomoe97 wrote:Is the filter delay a patch that you created for the Orville, or is it one of the preprogrammed presets that comes with it? Sounds fantastic!
there was a patch called techno-rave.. and i edited from there.. added lot more Q to each of the delay taps, slowed the tempo added feedback.. nothing much. u have a choice of setting it in note values doeneding on midi clock recieved, or tap tempo, or set manualy in Hz etc etc.. very configurable.

yeah it really works great with harmonically rich sound like the Heavy patch.

jupiter · oberheim · prophet · sh · moog · andromeda · ppg wave · vs · waldorf · yamaha · eii · casio
rhodes · solina · acetone · eurorack · system100 · förster · lexicon · eventide · space echo · svc350 etc

tomoe97

Post by tomoe97 » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:59 pm

Thanks for the helpful tips!

crystalmsc
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: uWaveXT,uQ,Pulse+;Ion;MiniBrt,Karma,Mntrb,Volcas,01R;Venom,NordModular,L2X;Evolver;JP8080,MKS70,JD990,D50,MC909,MC80ex,Microcon2;TG77,RS7k,AN200,AN1x
Band: Crystaline

Post by crystalmsc » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:24 am

clusterchord wrote:a mm-style patch going thru S/H filtered delay, then subtle doubling w flanged reverb etc..
those sounds even more fantastic, thanks for sharing such a great demos. the filter delay clip is very musical.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
http://crystaline.bandcamp.com
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

clusterchord
Band: Nimbus Dei

Post by clusterchord » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:35 am

yeah im floored by musicality and "un-digitalness" of this board.. i mean, controls react without clicks/pops, realtime edit is so smooth .. and, an octave pitch shift sounds almost too close to the source actually playings an octave higher.. incredible algorithm.. waves and some other pitch shift plugs, sound like a joke now.

jupiter · oberheim · prophet · sh · moog · andromeda · ppg wave · vs · waldorf · yamaha · eii · casio
rhodes · solina · acetone · eurorack · system100 · förster · lexicon · eventide · space echo · svc350 etc

danialad
Gear: Alesis Ion
Casiotone 403
Band: gypsy(moths)

Post by danialad » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:39 am

i've wanted an andromeda bad enough, but now??
and this orville thing? sheeesh. way too advanced for me.

if i had the capability of making those sounds,
you'd never get me away from them. ever.
[the gypsy moth project]

have: alesis ion, casiotone 403
had: akai ax-80, korg poly-800, roland juno-6, korg er-1,
alesis sr-16, yamaha tx802, korg dw/ex-8000, korg ms2000