New.

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
sizzlemeister

New.

Post by sizzlemeister » Sat May 24, 2008 6:18 am

Now that I'm done with it, I don't know what to think. I'm not sure if the genre is totally my thing. I was hearkening back to late late '80s early early '90s goth/industrial stuff and decided to give it a go myself.

The Manual

If the vocals are too annoying, I'll deploy a version sans vocals.

monolith
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by monolith » Sat May 24, 2008 9:49 am

I clicked on the link, listened to it, and then read your description of it.

I'd say you nailed the vibe for sure.. as i was listening i was thinking pretty hate machine NIN meets Ministry.
I dug the vocals. Its not the kind of stuff i listen to, but i found myself enjoying that track. Good Job!

Purity_Control

Post by Purity_Control » Sat May 24, 2008 11:01 am

I like it, nice electronic sound, much cleaner than NIN/Ministry, though that bass rythm keeps me thinking it's going to turn into the doctor who theme at any moment lol!

agree with you about the vocal sizzle. actually i can't work out what the words are... so i guess either lose it, or redo as something cleaner...

sizzlemeister

Post by sizzlemeister » Sun May 25, 2008 7:23 pm

Thanks for the input. I'll put up the vocal-less version when I get a minute. It's amazing, though, how much a single vocal line fills in the cracks in a piece.

As it is I'm ranking #10 with it on the Soundclick Industrial chart. Who would have thunk it?