Live Videos.

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
sonny1
Gear: Lots of Gear. I don't know. Gear is only about 1/4 of the equasion anyway. 1/4 is who you play with and 1/2 is what you dowith the gear you have.
Band: Press Two for Panic!!!

Live Videos.

Post by sonny1 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Anyone got Live footage of your act? Well I for one like to see live music and synths in action. Please post your live footage, now that we have the capability. I'd love to see them, good bad and ugly.
Here's a performance from my band. Please forgive the shaky camera, my wife was at the helm. And yes that's me with the goofy sideburns and idiot look on my face. Not doing too terribly much with the triton, other than a wurly sound on this tune. I'll have more synth stuff online soon.

[youtube][/youtube]
Korg Triton (2001), Ensoniq esq-1, Casiotone 401, Suzuki Omnichord version 200 (electric autoharp). E-MU Ultra Proteus, Ensoniq QS-R. Yamaha RX-8. Yamaha QX-21,Yamaha AN1x

wiss
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: it's all being sold to fund new gear

Re: Live Videos.

Post by wiss » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:16 am

[youtube][/youtube]

this is about as live as I get
"All we used was the explosion and the orchestra hit. The Fairlight was a $100,000 waste of space."

redroomrecordings
Gear: Virus TI . Virus C . Blofeld . Maschine
Band: Distorted Memory / CAKEBUILDER

Post by redroomrecordings » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 am

[youtube][/youtube]

this ones sorta short, but a good candid fan cam vid
[youtube][/youtube]

my other project
[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

unklekarma
Band: unklekarma

Post by unklekarma » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:47 am

Me playing at a private party (testing) some of my unfinished songs - sorry for the lousy quality.

[youtube][/youtube]
http://www.justastudio.net - The Playground (Project)
http://www.namoffers.com - Affiliate marketing (Work)

sonny1
Gear: Lots of Gear. I don't know. Gear is only about 1/4 of the equasion anyway. 1/4 is who you play with and 1/2 is what you dowith the gear you have.
Band: Press Two for Panic!!!

Post by sonny1 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:45 pm

unklekarma wrote:Me playing at a private party (testing) some of my unfinished songs - sorry for the lousy quality.
Quality makes no difference, I just wanted to see people make music. I don't like concert vids of major bands or electronic acts, but I love homade stuff.

I love doing what you're doing in this vid. Just chilling out drinking with friends making music, awsome.
Korg Triton (2001), Ensoniq esq-1, Casiotone 401, Suzuki Omnichord version 200 (electric autoharp). E-MU Ultra Proteus, Ensoniq QS-R. Yamaha RX-8. Yamaha QX-21,Yamaha AN1x

n3wt15
Gear: a never ending cycle of ins and outs
Band: Armageddon Party

Post by n3wt15 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:09 am

actually recorded this past weekend....im bouncing in the back with the spectralis/nord while doing the video effects

[youtube][/youtube]

balma
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: DSI Tempest/Prophet 08/Roland V-Synth/Ensoniq Fizmo/E-mu MP7-XL7/Electribe ESX1/Radias/Waldorf MicroQ

Post by balma » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:39 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Due to camera crappy mic, sounds veery distorted, but it looks nice...
I'm using a KORG EMX1, a command station, and two SP 808ex samplers on both extremes
His sex dungeons are rumored to hold hundreds of people in secret locations around the world.
https://soundcloud.com/balma

modulator_esp
Gear: some synths, samplers, effects, sequencers and loopers :-)
Band: Modulator ESP

Post by modulator_esp » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:01 pm

a recent set

first half is quite ambient

[youtube][/youtube]

second half is more rhythmic

[youtube][/youtube]
mostly enjoying adventures in sound :)

balma
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: DSI Tempest/Prophet 08/Roland V-Synth/Ensoniq Fizmo/E-mu MP7-XL7/Electribe ESX1/Radias/Waldorf MicroQ

Post by balma » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:34 pm

modulator, how do you use your XL 7 in that setup??? Definitly a good one, I feel envy for several of your synths....
His sex dungeons are rumored to hold hundreds of people in secret locations around the world.

modulator_esp
Gear: some synths, samplers, effects, sequencers and loopers :-)
Band: Modulator ESP

Post by modulator_esp » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:45 pm

balma wrote:modulator, how do you use your XL 7 in that setup??? Definitly a good one, I feel envy for several of your synths....
I didn't, I used to use the XL-7 as a sound module, triggered by my P3 and Nord modular and as a sequencer, synced via midi clock to the P3, and I also used to play sounds off the pads. Unfortunately the jog wheel is broken at the moment so I used my proteus 2000 instead
mostly enjoying adventures in sound :)

balma
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Post by balma » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:46 pm

I have two command stations, depending of the live act and the space I have on stage, I use one or two.

| use them almost strictly as sequencers, activating notes on other synths, and triggering sampled loops on phrase samplers. But I also take advantage of the long list of percussion sounds that they bring, specially snares and congas. Couple of leads or basses....

In the video I posted I used only half of the equipment due to space and connection issues, so i only took one for that live act. Normally using both, I control other six synthesizers with them