1st electronic track in a long time

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
th0mas
Expert Member
Expert Member
Gear: oakley tm3030/mopho keys/midibox sid/tr-707/tama techstars/monotron
Band: GRAVITRONIC

1st electronic track in a long time

Post by th0mas » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:28 am

Hey guys, I just put up my first track I've done in a long time that isn't for my band electrovillain, check it out on my myspace page and I'd love any feedback! It's a remix of a Yo Majesty track

http://www.myspace.com/bentlove

thanks ;)

Mixolydian
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Re: 1st electronic track in a long time

Post by Mixolydian » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:19 am

Wow - cool. Did you have someone do the vocals or are those loops? It reminds me of Go! Team except the language is certainly rougher then anything they ever did.

The song is great, however, you might want to consider G rating the lyrics and going for a wider audience. Still it's cool the way it is.

th0mas
Expert Member
Expert Member
Gear: oakley tm3030/mopho keys/midibox sid/tr-707/tama techstars/monotron
Band: GRAVITRONIC

Re: 1st electronic track in a long time

Post by th0mas » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:05 pm

thanks a lot for the feedback! The vocals are a track from Yo Majesty called "Club Action", they had a remix competition like a year ago for the track so the acapella was widely available, but I just got around to doing a remix for it now as I love the track and the group. I should have mentioned the NSFW lyrics, sorry about that :oops:

Incidentally Yo Majesty remixed the Go Team at one point, I had the song on my ipod I think it was called Doin it Right? Something like that I think it was a 7" B-side or something like that.