low tek gore tronix

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
slig665

low tek gore tronix

Post by slig665 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Ghetto electronics with seizure inducing gore video
About the same thing with a Jason Voorhees montage if you prefer

The track was just a Boss DR-660 through a cheap arion distortion and old radio shack headphone mixer. I synced everything up in Audacity creating the grainy mess. I like it myself. With all the grain and buzzing I think there's enough going on to keep it from getting boring. Not genius but a fun track to make.

plasticflesh

Re: low tek gore tronix

Post by plasticflesh » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:45 pm

nice breathing beast noise. would love to hear the same thing half as fast for a bar or 20 too. look forward to more.

slig665

Re: low tek gore tronix

Post by slig665 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:38 am

Thanks man. Yeah it could have used a change in there somewhere. One of these days I should probably try to jump back into it and see if I can make the pattern a little less monotonous. I've been droning and looping for so long working with beats is kinda alien, but it feels good to attempt to just go out all aggressive face smash like.

I did a couple more. This one which borders on unlistenable but was fun to make

And this one which is short and simple. I was going for a menacing claustrophobic kinda feel.

There's a few more I've done on my youtube page and I'm going to keep making them. The others are more experimental (aka pretentious) in nature.
http://www.youtube.com/roadkillcopulator