BlackGnosis: (cover) The cure - lovesong

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
BlackGnosis
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: See signature image.
Band: Eridani V

BlackGnosis: (cover) The cure - lovesong

Post by BlackGnosis » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:26 pm

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3012470

Gave the lovesong a modern spin, aimed for modern EBM and futurepop feel.
Its still unfinished but its listenable.
The Cure's song title copywrite holders:
© 1989 Fiction Records Ltd. under exclusive licence to Polydor Ltd. (UK)
for my source of the song.

Pardon the furry webpage.

Hardware: Compaq craptop, Broken subwoofer used as a microphone. However many parts were first tested on a Access Virus KC and microkorg.
Software: FL Studios 9, Monolisa.vst, Vangaurd.VST, Z3ta+.vst, Audacity.
Controller used: E-mu Xboard 61key

Total time lapsed in studio: 4 hours 57 minutes. [Would have been a lot less had I a mouse and not a touch pad.]

Questions? comments? Flaming? Please comment after listening, and if your on FA please comment there. :">
Last edited by BlackGnosis on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashe37 wrote:I find it funny that you're a guitar pedal snob and yet don't own a single analog synth.

RobotHeroes
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion

Re: BlackGnosis: (cover) The cure - lovesong

Post by RobotHeroes » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 pm

BlackGnosis wrote:Pardon the furry webpage.
Never! Guards seize him!

If your song was being hosted on a gore, scat or other less repulsive site I would have listened.:happy3:
"*Automatic Gainsay, you ignorant slut." - Primal Drive

"thanks guys. RobotHeroes, your avatar is the single most important thing on this website. ever. it reminds me that the world actually can be a good place." - rjd2

:happy3:

mome rath
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by mome rath » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 pm

BlackGnosis wrote:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3012470

Pardon the furry webpage.
know why i didn't click the link and listen ??
god elton can't you suck

BlackGnosis
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by BlackGnosis » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:43 am

Well its not like I can upload sound files on photobucket. and my website host is down for the count, thus free fuzzy website is worth my posting.
Ashe37 wrote:I find it funny that you're a guitar pedal snob and yet don't own a single analog synth.

mome rath
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by mome rath » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:13 am

BlackGnosis wrote:Well its not like I can upload sound files on photobucket
virb is free and there's no requisite stuffed animal f**k
BlackGnosis wrote:free fuzzy website is worth my posting.
get a virb
god elton can't you suck

BlackGnosis
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by BlackGnosis » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:32 pm

now that I think it.... I really don't care if anyones got their bs reasons to not look, they'd complain about the style anyways.

RobotHeroes
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion

Post by RobotHeroes » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:45 am

BlackGnosis wrote:now that I think it.... I really don't care if anyones got their bs reasons to not look, they'd complain about the style anyways.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :haha:

:dancer: :keys1: :dj: :drums:
"*Automatic Gainsay, you ignorant slut." - Primal Drive

"thanks guys. RobotHeroes, your avatar is the single most important thing on this website. ever. it reminds me that the world actually can be a good place." - rjd2

:happy3:

nuketifromorbit
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by nuketifromorbit » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:46 am

BlackGnosis wrote:now that I think it.... I really don't care if anyones got their bs reasons to not look, they'd complain about the style anyways.
You know I don't mean to be a d**k, but my problem with furries is that they tend to wear their sexual fetish on their sleeves. Ok you like weird s**t, but christ don't bring it up unless its actually relevant the topic at hand. Things turn you on that most people would find strange, I'm not really one to judge, but one shouldn't build their entire identity around this single aspect of their persona, or should I say fursona? Ok bad joke, but honestly people are going to be a whole h**l of a lot receptive of your music if you don't post it on websites that involve a fringe sexual fetish.
We'll always be remembered, we'll always be dismembered.

BlackGnosis
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by BlackGnosis » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:22 pm

nuketifromorbit wrote:
You know I don't mean to be a d**k, but my problem with furries is that they tend to wear their sexual fetish on their sleeves. Ok you like weird s**t, but christ don't bring it up unless its actually relevant the topic at hand. Things turn you on that most people would find strange, I'm not really one to judge, but one shouldn't build their entire identity around this single aspect of their persona, or should I say fursona? Ok bad joke, but honestly people are going to be a whole h**l of a lot receptive of your music if you don't post it on websites that involve a fringe sexual fetish.

you click the link all you'll see are comments left on the page, the music file, and 3 adverts of varying nature. you'd have to actually explore the site to get offended. At first I asked to pardon the fur site, but seeing how judgmental/retarded people are I guarantee you had I not mentioned it they wouldn't turn this into a flame war.

RATHER then talking about the topic, certain individuals took it upon themselves to be brainless mentally deficient rejects. I'm not gonna cry "fursecution" but I will gladly point out that so far no ones gone into the main part of the topic: The song.

I appreciate the Virb weblinks and all, but till I actually bother building a profile on there, people will have to make do with what I have available.

if you want exposure to a sexual fetish in FA, get an account and turn the adult restriction feature [after verifying your age] off and go search for the most obnoxious and tasteless things you can find...[those things in my profile need an adult account to view anyways :D, I wont deny that stuff in in there... But I'm not gonna link anyone that stuff either.]

Do tell where in this thread so far I've posted about my fetishes....the only thing closely related was my web link to a well known website for furries. Its about as stupid as portal of evil thus far.

Regarding furries in general Yeah I can see how people are gonna wanna jump, especially cause many are a collective of socially awkward misanthropes and beggars groveling at the feet of the few who have even a minuscule glint of creativity, clawing and trampling each other in a pitiful attempt to bring some sort of self-worth to the slowly sinking ship that is their own dull, miserable lives. Loyalties and friendships change overnight, interests and ideals adjust to suit the crowd; elitism and bigotry fly freely, grouped together in their hypocrisy and self-loathing, disguised under a thin veil of fur and crooked smiles. But hey, we're cute and fuzzy.

By no means they're a perfect group, and people are going to focus on that which is abhorrent/interesting about them.

8 posts and so far this has nothing to do with a song I posted on FA.... lol

When I get my new laptop I'll setup a VIRB and future music postings will be there. either that or I'll find myself a decent webhost