Ghosts 'n' Dubs - Machinedrum/Monomachine liveset

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
TrondC
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Machinedrum UW & Monomachine Mk2's
Korg KP3 & Zero 4
Band: Siesta Submarina

Ghosts 'n' Dubs - Machinedrum/Monomachine liveset

Post by TrondC » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:02 am

performing this set tonight, I am quite satiftied with this one, and I think it goes to show that the Machinedrum/Monomachine combo does not always equal thin, nintendoish sounds, this is all dubs and soundscapes :)

Machinedrum UW--->KP3--->Zero 4 mixer
Monomachine--->output 1/2 and 3/4 to two channels on the mixer.

http://soundcloud.com/siesta-submarina/ghosts-n-dubs

hope you like it :)

monolith
Expert Member
Expert Member

Re: Ghosts 'n' Dubs - Machinedrum/Monomachine liveset

Post by monolith » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:29 am

I'm about 16 mins in and It's blowing my mind. I'd love to hear this through a big sound system. I'd be at the show if I wasn't on the other side of the world. :(

Overgear
Gear: AX-73, S3000, MFC42, K5000R, K4r, K1, Nord 3R, MKS-50, Juno-106, JP-8000, CS-10, CS-15, TVS-1, PP SEM(x2), Rogue, Source, Pro-One, P-600, Mopho

Post by Overgear » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:26 pm

So, how did the gig go? I saw your pics :D 8-) .

A little late but I thought it sounded great!

TrondC
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Machinedrum UW & Monomachine Mk2's
Korg KP3 & Zero 4
Band: Siesta Submarina

Post by TrondC » Sat May 01, 2010 10:36 am

thanx, the set went well, the audience was very small, but they seemed to have a good time, my 10 cd'rs I was giving away were gone in less than 5 seconds, leaving people ask if I have more ;) got some more gig offers as well, and some students wanted to use my music for a student film production, so I'm very happy :)
I have two exams next week in addition to an hour long techno set on the local radio, will post a recording of that too if I manage to find the time to record a practice ;)

monolith
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by monolith » Sat May 01, 2010 1:52 pm

TrondC wrote:thanx, the set went well, the audience was very small, but they seemed to have a good time, my 10 cd'rs I was giving away were gone in less than 5 seconds, leaving people ask if I have more ;) got some more gig offers as well, and some students wanted to use my music for a student film production, so I'm very happy :)
I have two exams next week in addition to an hour long techno set on the local radio, will post a recording of that too if I manage to find the time to record a practice ;)
Great news!
It's funny, when I was listening to your set I was thinking it would be a great vibe for films.

cartesia
Expert Member
Expert Member
Gear: Octatrack
Bass Station 2
Band: TBA

Post by cartesia » Fri May 07, 2010 3:05 pm

you wuldnt happen to have an mp3 version of this up somewhere would you? wav will eat too much of my mobile internet