Fejld - Illiterate Poetry availible now (Free).

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
Mush
Gear: I have all the gear I need.
Band: Mush Orchestra / Rasmus Nyåker

Fejld - Illiterate Poetry availible now (Free).

Post by Mush » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:55 am

The Album "Fejld - illiterate poetry" was released today!

Fejld is me and my mate Anders making "progressive ambient acid-rock". The inspiration for Fejld is found in literature, films and modern art rather than in music. The illuminatus! and other conspiracy books, the art of Paul McCarthy, films by Darren Aronofsky, etc. But musical inspiration is of course present even though to a lesser degree. Boards of Canada, Brian Eno, Morton Subotnick, Delia Derbyshire, Primal Scream, Talking Heads, Sex Pistols, Paper, Worng, KLF, Air, Aphex Twin are all artists that we both find inspiring.

The Fejld operandi is recording a multitude of improvisations, take the audio from it and process it, record even more and then arrange it into songs. No samples were used at all except for some field-recordings! Equipment used:

Software: Hartmann Neuron VS, Photosounder, Granite, Aalto, Logic Studio 8, VocalWriter, Paul’s Stretch. Hardware: Fender Jaguar, Ovation Semi-Acoustic, Jazzbass, Cheap classic-guitar, Ukulele, Melodica, Shaker, Monome 128, Snyderphonics Manta , TB303, Moog Rogue, Boss Dr110, Otamatone, Shruthi-1, MeeBlip, Adrenalinn3, DIY Theremin, Lots of Stompbox-FX, Acidlab Bassline2 & M1AM1, x0xb0x, Korg KaossPad3, Ax3000g, MS10, MS20 & SQ10, Electron Machinedrum UW & Monomachine, Nord Modular G2 & MicroModular, Custom built Midi-controllers, Swissonic Field-recorder, And lots of boring infrastructure (soundcards, preamps, microphones, etc.)

The album is availible on a “pay what you think it is worth”-basis as a download from Bandcamp. In other words FREE

It is also availible in a number of limited editions in different packages from KUF Records
http://kufrec.com/webshop.html

And of course thorugh most online digital retailers:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/shoppi ... mpt=uo%3D4

etc.

It is also availible on SoundCloud for listening:

Best Regards

Rasmus

tekkentool
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Lasers (ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ωส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้)
Band: none currently

Re: Fejld - Illiterate Poetry availible now (Free).

Post by tekkentool » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 am

Very very cool stuff, I like the tracks and the album slip case is about the coolest thing I think I've ever seen in my life. The production and mastering and stuff is excellent too, loving all the advanced sample modulations and Thick ambient tones. Very cool :D

Mush

Post by Mush » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks Tekkentool!

Mush

Post by Mush » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:51 pm

One of the videos...