Moog Little Phatty + Looper

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
PHC
Gear: Moog Little Phatty Tribute Edition + Moogerfoofers (102,103,107) + 2x CP-251
Band: Adam Pietruszko Solo Project

Moog Little Phatty + Looper

Post by PHC » Sun May 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Hi

I got a Roland Cube 60XL Bass amp for my Little Phatty Tribute and I must say it's fantastic (the amp, LP too
It has a built in looper and a Solo channel (instant parameter recall) and amp simpulator and more, cool.

I always wanted a looper and I'm starting to play with it.

I've come up with a short improvised track I wanted to share. It's not error free (it's get's better after 1:45), but I think it's fun so I'll post it.

http://knobz.pl/LooperJam.mp3

I've plugged an iPhone into the Aux input to provide rhythm (the quality sux) and managed to play a bassline and then pad through a looper perfectly in sync to the drums, then I swithed to Solo channel where I had reverb and delay set up (everything is operated via footpedals - great!) and played a little jam which I recorded via line out of the amp into Logic.

Enjoy.

Rick N Boogie
Gear: MEK/Blofeld/Phatty/JP08/DrumBrute/ER1
Basses/synth fx galore
Band: no.one.won

Re: Moog Little Phatty + Looper

Post by Rick N Boogie » Sun May 22, 2011 6:09 pm

nice, thanks.
Bassist, synth junkie

mountainmike
Gear: Korg Monotron, Reason, Record, Ableton, 2010 Fender jazzmaster classic player, 1983 Yamaha SJ-180 acoustic, 1950 Jatin & Co. bellow Harmonium
Band: Kings Town

Re: Moog Little Phatty + Looper

Post by mountainmike » Tue May 31, 2011 7:04 pm

awesome, love the delay!