A few pieces of my work this year...

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
jcn7
Gear: K2500, Vsynth, Karp, Prophecy, Volcas, Monotribes, Oasys PCI, Oberheim Matrix, SEMs, Nord Drums, Microbrute, Yamaha EX5R, + multiple Euro modulars.

A few pieces of my work this year...

Post by jcn7 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:35 pm

Hi all, I thought since I've posted elsewhere on this forum, I thought I would post here and share a few pieces of my work that I did this year...

The 1st one is based around the tale of the Krampus. I was actually making a soundtrack for another project (that I will include as my other selection here in this post) but thought it could be changed up a bit to tell the story of the Krampus, so I decided to do that...and also made a little video for it.

here is that endeavor:
"Night(mare) of the Krampus
Link:

The other 2 selections that I will leave you with are the 2 following pieces which depict stories from the Bible...

1) "Kingdom Come"
Link:

2) "Wisdom sings His story"(volume one)
Link:

This last selection is part of an on going series that I will continue working on this next year and after. Since I hate using Midi sequencing, I play all the parts in real time and record layer by layer to achieve my goal. All the brass is also played by using "Wallander Instruments" brass using a Yamaha bc1 breath controller which allows me IMHO better phrasing and articulation instead of using "static" samples of brass (which I tend to shy away from).

All these pieces are my own compositions. After composing each piece I then construct a video to help explain the music.

Hope you all enjoy!

Merry Christmas!