Roland TR 707, Roland PMA-5, Boss DDE-200, Kawai R-100 (modd

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Roland TR 707, Roland PMA-5, Boss DDE-200, Kawai R-100 (modd

Postby micahjonhughes » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:05 pm

All prices are negotiable. So, make an offer. Really, make and offer if you are interested. I won't be insulted, but I may say no.

I pack and ship well, but any local offer will be given additional consideration. Prefer to sell her than list elsewhere.

Posting to get some cash for more gear, but will consider trades. Looking for a nice (modern or vintage) mono synth (for bass), odd rack gear, studio monitors, high (better) quality gates and anything with mojo. No trades where shipping and the exchange become overly complicated. Local would be great. Basically, I'll consider anything, but likely will say no.

I'm in Chicago.

PICTURES HERE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/dzpIpzRyZLNNQyU62

Roland TR 707 - $310

Average cosmetic condition (not mint). No functional issues known. I'll make a better deal is you don't want the battery cover. Power supply (if you need one) will not be an original Roland power supply.

Roland PMA-5 - $60

Looks good. Some wear on the fake leather. Really smelled of smoke when I got it. That smell seems to be gone. But if you are sensitive, you might catch a whiff. Was not planning on including a power supply. If that's a deal breaker, we can talk.

Boss DE-200 - $125

Knobs, knobs, knobs... Modulated digital delay with knobs! All functions work. Obviously it does flange and chorus in addition to delay; just dial it in. Would probably keep this in my rack, but I have other delays and would rather buy more gear.

Zoom Studio Model 1204 - $60

Tests fine, looks pretty good. An assortment of usable basic effects. The big sell is the vocoder. Long live the 1990s.

Kawai R-100 with all three voice chips - $250

Face has some scratches. I thoroughly cleaned the drum machine inside and out. All buttons trigger easily. A much deeper drum machine than the 707. Sound "bigger" too. Just so you are aware, only one voice chip can be accessed at a time with the chip selected by the knob on the upper left of the drum machine. The R-50e sounds are great including the slap bass and orchestra hit.
Last edited by micahjonhughes on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
micahjonhughes

Re: Roland TR 707, Roland PMA-5, Boss DDE-200, Kawai R-100 (

Postby micahjonhughes » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:31 pm

PRICES DROPPED and a link to pictures. https://photos.app.goo.gl/dzpIpzRyZLNNQyU62 Sorry, I can'y get them to embed.
micahjonhughes

Return to Gear For Sale