Novation Impulse 61 and Nocturn, nanoKontrol2, MIDI merger

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Novation Impulse 61 and Nocturn, nanoKontrol2, MIDI merger

Postby meatballfulton » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:41 am

Prices include shipping in USA, payment by Paypal. Discount for local pickup in Boston, MA area. Not interested in trades at this time.

Item: Novation Impulse 61 MIDI controller keyboard

Description: Excellent condition in box with USB cable and factory documentation. Controls Ableton Live natively, using Automap software it can control other DAWs and plugins. DIN MIDI for controlling hardware, also works as a MIDI interface for connecting hardware to your computer.

My location: Boston, MA

Price: $250

Item: Korg nanoKontrol 2

Description: Excellent condition, in original box with USB cable and documentation. Controls Cubase, Live, Logic, Reason or can be used with custom mappings.

Price: $30

Item: Novation Nocturn MIDI controller

Description: Excellent condition, in original box with USB cable and documentation. Using Automap software it can control various DAWs and plugins.

Item: MIDI Solutions MIDI Merger

Description: VG condition. Merge two MIDI inputs to a single MIDI output.

I listened to Hatfield and the North at Rainbow. They were very wonderful and they made my heart a prisoner.
meatballfulton

Gear: Live 9, Logic Pro X

Return to Gear For Sale