Several Gear For Sale in EU (Synths, Effects, Others...)

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.

Several Gear For Sale in EU (Synths, Effects, Others...)

Postby paugui » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi all

In order to remodel my studio and improve my workflow, I have the following gear available for sale:

Keyboards:

Korg Karma - 400€
Keys a bit yellow, with one of them slight lifted, but working well otherwise.

Sound modules:

Creamware Pro 12 - 750€
Digital emulator of the classic SCI Prophet 5, with extra polyphony and effects.
Great shape, with only some minor dents in the wood, but the data wheel sometimes fails when twisted very slow (you can use up and down buttons in that case)

Effects processors:

ARX EQ-60 - 100€
Australian clone of the classic Klark Teknik EQs, but much cheaper.
Good shape, but needs some cleaning as the sliders scratch a bit.

Rockman Pre-Amp - 40€
Portable Pre-Amp with Chorus, Delay and Overdrive.
Good shape, but it is a bit noisy (nothing special, but it could be cleaner)

Yamaha FX900 (x2 + FC900) - 200€
Need some repairs as the jack connectors and back switches fail a bit, which leads to volume drop outs and other problems… But the unit itself is in good shape and works as it should… The cable for the FC900 is missing, unfortunately…

Yamaha GC2020BII - 75€
Stereo / Dual compressor, in good shape, but could use some clean in the knobs (sometimes, very rarely, they scratch a bit).

Drum controllers:

DrumKAT EZ - 175€
Needs some repair as pads 1 and 2 don’t work, but the rubber is in good condition (it was barely used…)
Never checked what was the problem, but might be either some soldering that needs to be redone or the whole FSR that needs replacement.
Comes with original box!

TomKATs (4x7” and 3x11”) and KicKAT by Dauz - 175€
Pads in good shape (except the KicKAT which has some small rust spots), barely used and some even come with the original box!

Others:

Korg EXB-PCM02/03 - 300€
These are just like new, in original box with all original content available, you just won't find any that is in better shape!
Were only tested once on my Korg Triton Pro and have been stored away ever since.
Since the price is a bit high (due to the amazing condition they are at), I can likely accept any reasonable offer on them to get a deal done fast!

Korg MEX-8000 (x2) - 175€
Basically in NOS condition with original box and some documentation.

Pro-Tools M-Powered 7.3 - 20€
Original CDs (7.3 and 7.0) together with the dongle with the license.

Items are located in Portugal, but I can send them worldwide (despite the prices will likely be a bit high if you are living outside the EU).
Final shipping prices will depend on what you want, but should be possible to keep them around 30€ for most countries in the EU.

For any further info, photos or demos, just contact me directly!
Best to all

Paulo
paugui

Re: Several Gear For Sale in EU (Synths, Effects, Others...)

Postby paugui » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:03 pm

Korg EXB-PCM02/03 added!
paugui

Return to Gear For Sale