Cool Stuff for Sale - Samplers / Drum Machines / Effects (EU)

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
paugui

Cool Stuff for Sale - Samplers / Drum Machines / Effects (EU)

Post by paugui » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:53 pm

Hi all

Available for sale I have the following equipment:

Boss AW3 - 75€
Almost like new (very minor marks) and fully working.

ElectroVoice FX-70 - 225€
Cool digital Leslie emulator, basically a rebadged Dynacord DLS-223. Works great and is in pretty good shape but the data encoder should be replaced (it is pretty loose and skips easily, but it's still ok if you just want to program your effects in the studio rather than tweaking them in realtime).

E-MU ESI-32 Samplers - 250€
2 units, both with latest OS and Zip drive, plus Zip disks with samples from the original E-MU Library (including all the samples from the original Proteus trio plus Procussion) and one of them with the Turbo expansion!
Only one set of rack ears and one of the samplers has a broken volume knob.

Ibanez DCF10 - 100€
It has quite some marks, but is working and sounds great!

Roland TR-727 - 375€
In ok shape, with some small marks and missing the big tempo knob.
Two of the channels don't respond to the mixing sliders, and one of those is actually sounding quite loud and distorted (the Agogo), but it is still usable (you can listen to a demo of it here - https://soundcloud.com/panorphelia1986s ... 2-sequence)

Yamaha OD10MII / FL10MII - 200€
Both in great shape with original box and fully working

I am based in Portugal, and if you pass by Algarve, you are more than welcomed to give them a try!
If not, I can send anywhere in the world, just tell me where you are and I can calculate the shipping costs.

If you happen to be interested in several pieces of gear, I can likely give you a discount!
And if you happen to be in Europe and want to do a trade, I'd be happy to trade any of the gear I mentioned for a sequencer (basically anything as long as it is easy to tweak in realtime, but a Pioneer Squid would be ideal for me at the moment!), or maybe some nice sampler (preferably a sampler from Ensoniq or a Roland S-XX0) or module that is easy to edit in realtime (like an Access Virus A or a Roland SH-32).

Anything else you want to know, or to request photos and demos of the gear I am selling, don't hesitate in contacting me!

paugui

Re: Cool Stuff for Sale - Samplers / Drum Machines / Effects (EU)

Post by paugui » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:57 pm

Adding a Boss DD-20 for 130€!
It works great and produces gorgeous long delays, but cosmetically it has some scratches...