Gear Trading Thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
novielo
Gear: in order of appearence:
sh2000 s612 nord modular mpc1000 kp3 ms-something cp-251 gameboy s6000 and other crappy stuff
Band: one-man band
Location: by the river, st-jerome, quebec, canada, north america

Re: Gear Trading Thread

Post by novielo » Wed May 19, 2010 2:31 pm

hi, i got a minolta z1 3.2 mp. very nice camera with tons of features. there's a crack on the bottom but still works fine. include a 2gb sd card, usb connectors as well as audio-video cable.

hit me with a reasonable offer,gb cart, gba, odd watch, diy kit... anything, i don't use any longer since i have a canon xs.

this is a pic of a z1

and this is what you can do with it, around 300 pictures taken in 55 minutes with a single set 4 x AA batteries and it wasn't empty:

http://picasaweb.google.fr/martin.carri ... 12Aout2007#
-Save yourself the time and have a conversation with a plastic chair. -RobotHeroes

pipedreams

Post by pipedreams » Sun May 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Have:
MPC2000xl Studio Plus Model - 8 outs, digital in out, upgraded ram, smpte, multi effects board. Needs some love, top four pads can be tricky some times. And needs new NV Slider. Its still completely useable i use it daily without any trouble at all, LCD screen is Flawless and all buttons are great. If you put about a hundred dollars into it (new pads and NV slider it would be as good as new) i just never felt the need to, was fine using it the way it was.

NI Audio Kontrol 1
Cash

Want:
MPK49
MPC 1000
Maschine
Synths
Micron
DJ mixer
Anything

changeofeyes
Gear: Moog Voyager, Emulator II, Drumulator, Elektron Analog Four, TR-707, Juno-106, MC-808, Microbrute, Yamaha TQ5.

Post by changeofeyes » Sat May 29, 2010 12:12 am

For Trade -
MicroKorg
Moogerfooger Phaser
Moogerfooger Ring Mod
Wii System

Want -
Future Retro 777

Henfield
Gear: MU Modular in a Moog 1P style cabinet, Moog Minitaur, and Moogerfooger rack.

Post by Henfield » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:20 am

For Trade :

Alesis SR-16 Drum machine

(I will add more during the next week)

I would like:

Inexpensive Stand Alone MIDI/CV Converter (like the one that DIN Sync used to sell on ebay)
Small mixer (at least 6 inputs)

Bohemian86
Gear: Dave Smith Mono Evolver Keyboard, Korg SV-1 Stage Vintage, Novation Impulse 61 w/ Lenovo Thinkpad
Band: The Mind Set

Post by Bohemian86 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:33 am

For Trade:

------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------

Moog Rogue

Roland JD-990 w vintage synth card

-------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Bohemian86 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

roginator

Post by roginator » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:28 am

I have for trade....

JUNO 106 great condition
Eminent solina in hard case.. need fixing 2 keys
MOOG Synthesizer amp
Hard case for oberheim xpander

wanted

Roland SH09
Moog Source

sunnyb

Post by sunnyb » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Hey, I'm looking to trade a recently serviced and great condition Yamaha CS-50 for one of the following:

nonfunctional Moog Memorymoog
nonfunctional Roland Jupiter 8
Studio Electronics Omega 4 or 6
Korg Trident MkII w/ Midi

the value of these yamahas are going through the roof as they're going extinct (getting gutted for voice cards for CS-80s)!
The yamaha comes with the legs and hardtop, as well as two extra slider pots (extremely hard to find!).

th0mas
Expert Member
Expert Member
Gear: oakley tm3030/mopho keys/midibox sid/tr-707/tama techstars/monotron
Band: GRAVITRONIC

Post by th0mas » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Have:
Roland SP-202 with smartmedia card
Alesis 3630 compressor
some $

want:
kore electribe em-1

shipwright

Post by shipwright » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Have: DSI polyevolver rack + two soft editors

Want: DSI monoevolver keyboard.

thx!
PER, MED, Matrix6, Poly61, DX21, RE-501, Jazz bass '62

Skillet

Post by Skillet » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 pm

have:
Yamaha TQ5 - w/ new internal battery, manual, power, works fine

want any of the following:
Alesis SR-16 - if it's the 16 bit version (it says under the logo next to the screen)
Alesis HR-16
a nice non broken microphone or portable recording device (oh yeah, if you want a broken microphone I have one)
some other cheap desktop synth module if it's easier to edit without sysex
some kind of noise box - I dunno, make an offer, I'll look it up
$$$

Christopher Winkels
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by Christopher Winkels » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:18 pm

I have a bunch of things which I thought might come in handy but which are frankly gathering dust. Not literally, of course: most everything is kept with a dustcover on it.

Everything is up for trade. Preference given to Canadian traders, but I'll consider the US too if you we can work something out when it comes to shipping. Pickup is cool (I'm located in Burlington, ON, Canada but work in Mississauga, ON. Either location can be accommodated). Plenty of good trader refs on AH and here. I'm a non-smoker and the two cats aren't let in or even anywhere near the synth room. Ever. I can't vouch for previous owners though.

Dave Smith Prophet'08 keyboard. Original non-pot edition. Has the jumpy encoder problem you've heard and read about. It's half a semitone off in tuning but I've just offset the pitch globally to compensate, so it plays in tune. Other than that, it's a 9.9 out of 10 cosmetically. It's a workhorse, but honestly I find I'm playing it less than I am my 25 year old DW-8000.

Yamaha A3000 sampler. Some rack rash, and one of the front panel buttons likes to stick a bit (but it's functional). All encoders work, which is important. Has the onboard SCSI hard drive. I thought I'd like this, but I find the architecture is more f**k byzantine than Constantinople. I'm getting too old to learn convoluted operating systems.

Yamaha TG77 synth. Has some rack rash, volume knob is missing (though you can still adjust the volume by pinching twisting the knob's post - it sounds worse than it is). Display works fine other than the lack of a backlight. All other functions present and accounted for.

Boss DR-220A Drum Machine. About the only 20+ year old Roland/Boss drum box that isn't overpriced these days. Volume slider is a bit scratchy; otherwise in very good condition. Has a simplified Roland "grid" display and trigger in so you can clock it from an external sequencer.

Also a handful of pedals:

Boss CE-2 Chorus - The second best chorus pedal Boss ever released. This is the MIJ version that's cosmetically been through the wars but works just fine.

Boss PH-2 Super Phaser - Similar to the Chorus, it's in fair condition, but sounds great and works well. Made In Japan as well.

MXR Wylde Overdrive It distorts things. Used maybe three or four times, never gigged. Essentially new. Any mintier and it would called Franklin.

Behringer UC200 Ultra Chorus Cheap'n'cheerful and not bad sounding, though it's hardly "ultra". Nearly mint.

What am I looking for? Here are some ideas:

- Mid-range '80s polyphonic synths, wholly or partially analogue: Polysix. MonoPoly. Microwave mark 1. DW-6000. Junos. You catch my (oscillator) drift.
- Rackmount effects.
- Analogue mono synths, of any vintage.

Like I said, I'm just not getting a lot of utility/enjoyment from the above items, so I putting the onus on something that (hopefully) will get used.

redchapterjubilee

Post by redchapterjubilee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:02 pm

GOT:
Moog Little Phatty Stage I - In 100% working condition. Comes with power cable. No manual or original box sadly. Does not have the most recent software update. I don't miss the arpeggiator but I would miss my presets. Can load it up if someone wants it. Pix on request. It's located in College Station, TX. I'd say probably only an American trade please. Sending stuff overseas is mega pricey.

LOOKING FOR:
Moog Source, Korg Mono/Poly ; ARP Solus
I would be willing to add a certain amount of $$ to make it equitable.
Last edited by redchapterjubilee on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://facebook.com/greatunwashedluminaries
ANALOG SYNTHESIZERS + EFFECTS + COMPUTERS

valis
Gear: electricity

Post by valis » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 am

- Roland Juno 60 with Kenton Pro DCB/MIDI interface. Excelent condition.

-Roland Juno 106

- Minikorg 2 (not too interested in trading except for something really cool).

-Roland EM-101

-Korg ER-1 Mk1

- Casiotone 101

- Boss DD3

- Siel Orchestra parts

I like 1970s synths, Oberheim stuff (SEM?), MSs, maybe a Korg MicroPreset, very interesting effects.

I don't need/want mid 1980s - 2000s synths

Item is located in 97403

EDITED: 10/6/10
Last edited by valis on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

Alex E
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Virus C, Super Bass Station, M1r, TX81z, S760, Nord Rack 2, Nord Lead 3, JP-8000, JV-2080, SY99, Trinity Plus, EMX1, TB-03. Live 9, iMac MC309XX/A

Post by Alex E » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:48 pm

I have a novation A-station I'll trade for an MS2000r.

I know this is a bit of a long shot but I only want to trade it for that.
Otherwise I'll keep it.
soundcloud.com/vectron

sequentialsoftshock
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Pro~One, MS20, MPC60, Aalto, Volca Beats, Volca Keys, Beatstep, Casio MT18, BitOne (sorta), Circle, Orbit 3, K5, Stylos, Univox Hi Flier, iPad
Band: Echo & Liora

Post by sequentialsoftshock » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:04 am

I have a brand new Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress with the inline cable that I'd like to trade even for a new EHX XO Frequency Analyzer. These are the smaller form factor units. The DEM I have had sat in the store for about 15 years before i bought it, but was never even used. I pay shipping, you pay shipping. Thanks!
bonne chance