Gear Trading Thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
smoothcriminal

Re: Gear Trading Thread

Post by smoothcriminal » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:19 am

I have an Alesis Nanoverb (Reverbs, Chorus, Flange, Delay, Leslie sim). I realized I don't need an all-in-one effects unit, looking for something simpler like an EHX memory toy for example.

rharris07
Expert Member
Expert Member
Band: Ghost Fires, The Witch Family

Post by rharris07 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:51 am

Wanted: Used but in great shape Nord Wave

Willing to trade: Near-mint Roland JP-8000 + Near-Mint Roland JX-3P + some cash.

Might sound like a strange trade - so I'm sure I won't have any takers on it, but perhaps there is a Wave owner who is bored with the machine, and wants to dive into some classic Roland units. These two are in perfect shape. Pics upon request.

MEK | SixTrak | DrumTraks | Motif 8 | DW8000 | MicroKorg | EMX1 & ESX1 | Soviet TOM | Arp Quartet | SD-1 32V | Elka 490 | Indigo 2 | E6400 | Morpheus | SQ2 | DotCom Modular

GameChanger
Gear: MPC60

Post by GameChanger » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Cheap Synth Gear Trade Anyone?

I have an Yamaha sy85 - has 4 black keys, that have a broken sping. They still function but when you pres them its just the white keys near it go down as well. Not much of an issue though as they are 1 last bottom key, and 3 towards the top. I barely noticed since all the white keys work great. besides that the keyboard is awesome, you could easily fix the keys if you opened up the board but I never needed/wanted to. I have a like new SY85 back in my rig, so I will trade this for not much at all. Maybe an old rack synth or sampler, I'm not stingy w/ trading or selling, so try me. I live In Boston, MA, and prefer shipping to US only. Cheers

Faber
Gear: Oberheim ob12

Post by Faber » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Maybe it's the right place:

Trading only in western europe

Clavia Nord lead 2x rack in perfect conditions, with his box, power cord, rackmount kit, buyed on february, demostrable with his receipt.

Looking for:

Supernova II
Monomachine
alesis Ion

Other VA...

Even Real analog machine...

Each offer will be evaluated to attain the same value, so if the value of the synth offered is lower than Nord Lead 2x we can accomodate with two items & Viceversa from me.

Photos & other info @: faberino@hotmail.com

101 Force

Post by 101 Force » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:38 pm

There's nothing in particular I'm looking for, and so I'm open to any sort of fair and amicable offer.

I'm PayPal verified and have engaged in a number of successful transactions through the VSE forum, including a trade, sale and purchase.

We can work out the terms of our trade once it's determined what you're interested in, what you're offering, and where you are located. As a general rule deals that greatly benefit me would result in me paying for shipping on both items, deals that greatly benefit you would result in you paying shipping on both items, and equal deals would result in each of us covering the cost of items we are shipping out ourselves. Depending on the exact details I may throw in some cash on my end to sweaten the deal, or ask you to do so, but in the spirit of trading I'd like to avoid that if possible.

Item: 1x Roland PG-1000

Item: 1x Yamaha TX-816

Item: 1x Aphex 109

Item: 1x Soundcraft 200B 32-channel mixer

The musical items listed above are listed in my for sale thread here, where you view more details regarding their condition. I have a number of non-musical items that I am willing to trade for music-related items, as noted below.

Items: About 30 GameBoy Advance games, many of which include their original box and manual. I can include one or two portable GameBoy Advance units if needed as well.

Items: 1x Sega Saturn and 6 games, most notably of which Panzer Dragoon is included. 1 controller.

Items: Quite a few gaming console controllers, including two guns for the Playstation, and two arcade sticks, one of which is for the Playstation, and the other of which can be used with the Playstation, Sega Saturn or Super Nintendo.

Items: 1x Atari 2600 (wood panels) and 1x Atari 2600 Jr. (with its original, badly beaten box), several controllers, and 52 unique games and 2 doubles. A handful of these games include their manuals or instruction sheets, as well as Atari advertising literature. Depending on the TV you're using you may need to have the consoles modified to easily work with your TV, and there's plenty of online resources online in this regard.

Item: A ridiculously large, painting of a face. By an uknown Canadian artist. Canvass alone would be worth something, due to its size, but it would be nice if you actually liked the painting and didn't want to paint over it. If you dig this sort of thing give me a shout.

Items: A bunch of anime DVD's -- about 30 or so. I'd rather have them go in one lot. I can provide a list of individual titles for anyone who is seriously interested.
Last edited by 101 Force on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Gear for sale here (Updated: 06/27/2011).

giorgio

Post by giorgio » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:04 am

trades:

macbook pro 15" from february (worth $1800-$2000)
tenori-on original magnesium version from UK

in USA. looking for a polysynth or maybe something else? eurorack modular and vintage drum machines may spark my interest too

changeofeyes
Gear: Moog Voyager, Emulator II, Drumulator, Elektron Analog Four, TR-707, Juno-106, MC-808, Microbrute, Yamaha TQ5.

Post by changeofeyes » Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:12 pm

I have a KORG MS-10 for trade and possibly some moogerfoogers.

I'm really looking to get my hands on a Future Retro 777 or Korg Mono Poly.

n3wt15
Gear: a never ending cycle of ins and outs
Band: Armageddon Party

Post by n3wt15 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:11 pm

I have a yamaha rs7000 with a 64mb smart media card for it
dont know what I want in particular, let me know what you have.
+/- cash on either end depending on what is being traded is fine with me

Id like a DSI tetra, moog delay, eventide time factor, stuff...i dont know :-)

gtivr6fan
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Fifth
Band: Hotboxer, Supremotron

Post by gtivr6fan » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Stuff I got:
Korg esmk2 w/ card and usb card reader
Roland Jx-3p
DOD FX-60 Stereo Chorus
DOD FX-72 Bass Stereo Flanger
Behringer UB-1204FX-Pro Mixer
Behringer uf100 Ultra Flanger
Arion SMM-1 Metal Master
*Boss dr 202 Dr. Rhythm
*Soundcraft Folio 16 track console w/ direct outputs and Crate soft case

Stuff I want:
Moog CP-251
Korg EMX-1
???

Open to offers, trades, whatever....Willing to add $ with trade, take $ with trade, etc...
Located in Central Florida.
* Added 11/28/10
Last edited by gtivr6fan on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DigitaleAnalogue
Gear: CASIO VL-TONE,DSI MOPHO,KORG MS-20,KORG DS-10,OCTAVE CAT SRM2,ROLAND JUNO 106,ROLAND SH-101,ROLAND V-SYNTH XT

Post by DigitaleAnalogue » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:50 am

I have an EML 500 synth, very rare and great condition, full functional.

I'M INTERESTING FOR:

Korg MS-20
ARP Ody
Alesis A6
or something like those synths, for some with plus cash.

The synth located in Greece/Europe.

Thanks

Omniant
Gear: V Synth, Little Phatty, Nord Lead 2, MO 6, Ultranova, VST's
Band: Novelectro

Post by Omniant » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:43 pm

Looking to trade my Mint Nord Lead 2 with SKB flight case for either a

Virus KC

or

Roland V Synth.

Willing to add some cash as well.

Scories
Gear: Micromoog, JX-3P, Minikorg 700, Z1

Post by Scories » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:29 pm

Trading gear - why not??
Here's what I could trade :

VSTi : GForce Minimonsta
VSTi : GForce Oddity
An ARP Odyssey and a Minimoog. Both sound super good, but I have to realise that I am not using virtual synths in my music. Comes with original cd-roms and boxes.

Univox Mini-Korg (aka Minikorg 700)
Not in a good cosmethic shape, but fully functionnal. Could be restored like new for 225$ and then would worth around 650$ and more.

Portable phrase sampler Boss SP-202
Comes with 2 [rare! ] 2 smartmedia cards (2M+4M). I use its power supply for my sh-101 so you would have to get a new one. But it can be run on batteries.

Drum machine/mini-sampler Casio RZ1
Super easy to use and intuitive, good gritty sound, many Warp artists used this device a lot. I used it so much on my past production that I think I should not use it ever again.

I also have a Yamaha RY-10 and a Yamaha RY-30 drum machines.
Two great underrated machines. First model is easier to use and has a swing function. 2nd model has large pads and is very complex (though still intuitive) and a quite deep edit options (filter, pan, velocity, pitch...) and can record either by step or on the fly.

Alesis Nanoverb + Alesis Nanocompressor
Comes with the power supply. Both are in a super good shape.

Don't hesitate to mail me your offers, but please consider that I live in Canada and I don't care about old computers and videogames. So don't offer me to ship your old (and heavy) Amiga from Wisconsin. :)

Btw, I am currently looking for a Korg Polysix, a field recorder such as a Zoom H2/H4 and a PG200 (for JX-3P). I might be also tempted by an Akai AX-80, an Akai S1000, an ESQ-rack and some Moog pedals. Otherwise, I generally prefer portable or vintage gear.

Dubersive

Post by Dubersive » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:20 pm

I have a Vermona Perfourmer with CV/Gate and MIDI, colored-knobs edition that I'm looking to trade. Completely mint, with original box and manual.

I'm interested in trading for a Machinedrum UW+ MKII.

PM me if interested!
Last edited by Dubersive on Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ Cwejman S1 MK2 / Korg MS-20 / SQ-10 | TR-606 | Eurorack stuff ]

skizzle
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by skizzle » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 am

have:
akai ax80 with flight case
yamaha dx7ii fd with e! grey matter card and flight case
tx81z (will trade for r-8 dance card)
2 technics sl-1200 mk2's and gemini pmx140

want:
707/808/909 888/999
303 777 xs revolution
503/522
roland r-8 cards
md
...your fancy acid box, drum machine or eurorack
uad-2
kala u-bass / bass guitar / upright
hercules double bass stand

i'm located in atlanta, georgia, usa
Last edited by skizzle on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 37 times in total.

Elandroth
Gear: Nord Lead 2X, DSI MEK PE, Roland D-50/Juno-60/TR-707, Ensoniq ESQ-1, Casio CZ-5000, Elektron MD UW+

Post by Elandroth » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:29 am

Have:

-Nord Lead 2x (9/10 condition, small chip in red paint on top corner, perfect besides)
-Roland D-50 (9.5/10 condition, joystick+aftertouch work, cleanest D-50 I've seen in person)
-ESQ-1 (7/10, metal chassis vacuum screen version with some oxidation, scuffs, seems like it was gigged, fully functional)
-Kurzweil Mangler (10/10 rack effects, pristine condition, hasn't even been in a rack)
-DSI MEK PE (10/10, purchased new retail in 2011, babied and low usage - a trade for this would have to be a sweet deal with things I specifically want or a deal I can't refuse)

Want:

-MFB 503 or MFB 522
-Oberheim OB-12
-Waldorf Blofeld (prefer desktop)
- Would consider other VAs (Ion, AN1X, etc)
- Interesting/classic/versatile effects pedals/units. Looking for champions in the distortion, overdrive, chorus, reverb, delay, filter type categories. Not looking for ring modulators, flangers, or anything experimental/spaced out.
- C64 SID chips and other project IC's. Don't contact me about IC trades unless you are a very well referenced trader with a community history. Far too many fakes out there.
- Microcontroller hardware for testing/prototyping/study

Really interested in getting more desktop-sized units, but I tend to be particular about what I'm after. I'm GAS'ing hard for an MFB. I'm always open to offers and ideas, I have references here and on the elektron forums, will happily work out shipping, etc. I'm located in Buffalo, NY - willing and able to travel to Canada for Ontario trades.
Last edited by Elandroth on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.