Gear Trading Thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
samuraipizzacat29
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Re: Gear Trading Thread

Post by samuraipizzacat29 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:40 pm

I just got an ex5r and want to see if someone wants to trade for the keys verson i'd be down.

space6oy
Gear: vimpat, citalopram & vitamin D.

Post by space6oy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:51 pm

samuraipizzacat29 wrote:I just got an ex5r and want to see if someone wants to trade for the keys verson i'd be down.
what components are not included? ;)

samuraipizzacat29
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by samuraipizzacat29 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 pm

ummm you lost me on that one. ex5r is rackmount version of ex5. so components not included would be keys (mainly) plus the pitch and (2) mod wheels besides some other controllers..... but idk if that's what you're getting at. I have a hard rack case for it that would be included maybe plus other stuff if needs be.
i'm not trying to be cheeky i just don't follow.

space6oy
Gear: vimpat, citalopram & vitamin D.

Post by space6oy » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:14 pm

samuraipizzacat29
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by samuraipizzacat29 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:21 pm

pardon me - not only am i a totally humorless (semi)human being devoid of all signs of life - but i also don't remember what i did five minutes ago so...........

but - you have to give me a break on that one. it was kind of a silly question and although i know you read every post beings as you're the gatekeeper- there's no indication I had any idea you gave a c**p about that other post. :)

believe me if the ex5 had a spot for plg cards - i'd be in there like swimwear

silikon
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Random bullshit with knobs and buttons.
Band: Year with no summer

Post by silikon » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 pm

echo 1 > /dev/awesome

madrasputin
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Too many to list. Ask if you want a list of my gear to peruse.
Band: Narcotic Puppeteers

Post by madrasputin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:04 am

Gear that I'd like to trade and what I'd like to get possibly for said gear.

First what I have for trade: Modded Yamaha DX-7. Instead of 32 presets a knob has been put in the top left corner of the synth to allow you to dial each preset for a total of 8 patches per preset slot. 256 instead of 32 patches all taken from the DX-7 extra voice cards already installed. Quite a bargain instead of hunting down each cart for 50-65 bucks. Only two carts worth of voices are missing I believe and you can find them to add to the 256 you already have with this DX-7.

Roland XV-5050 with manual. No add on voice cards but the unit is in great condition.

Oberheim OB-Mx Two Voice in original box with manual and replacement power cord. It's also in amazing condition and it's just not getting the use I think it deserves in my studio. Maybe it'll fill a void in your studio? (ON HOLD, possible trade in the works.)

Yamaha DX-200 Traded.

Roland JX-305 in near mint condition and fully functional with PS. Think MC-505 with 4 Mb more samples and RPS patterns with a keyboard. Easy use on the go groove synth for DJs and improvisational electro musicians more than what I do.

Korg DSS-1 in good condition but the first C# and D# key are depressed more than the rest of the keys. I can give you a picture if you're interested. I also have about 70 disks of samples from various synthesizers like ARPs, Moogs, etc. and about 5-10 blank floppies as well. The hard drive works amazingly well still for it's age and it's been looked over by myself for any other detractors other than the two keys but there were none to be found.

Roland D-50 in good condition yet losing it's after touch and has a few dead keys. It needs a good contact cleaning on the keystrips I just don't want to tear them so I'll leave that to whom ever is interested in it. It does work fine other than the keys needing cleaning and I have the PG-1000 with it as well as about 5-6 voice cards as well. Power supply included of course.

Now here's what I'd like: Starting is my most wanted listing to least interested alright? Here's the list:

Jomox TokTok edition
Acidlab Miami
Euro Modules of any make except Harvestman.
Euro Cases for modules
Pedals other than, Moog's MF 101, 102 and 107. As well as WMD's Geiger Counter, ElectroHarmonix Memory Toy or MXR's Analog Flanger pedal.
Metasonix Wretch Machine Synthesizer
Oberheim OB-8
EDP Wasp
Roland SH-101 or other SH key models
Roland Juno 60, 106 or Alpha Juno 2
Moog Polymoog 203a
Moog Source
Arp Odyssey Mk 1 or better

Of course if you're interested in my smaller stuff I'll trade multiples to get one of what I want. Just be fair in your offers as I would be to you!

I'm in Illinois (Glen Ellyn to be exact) in a West Suburb of Chicago and would love local trades at my place but I am not against shipping to other states or overseas as long as you cover your end of shipping and I cover mine we're good, unless one far outweighs the other in shipping then we'll work something out! Here's hoping I can make a trade with some of you. I have traded and sold/bought here numerous times so look for me in the good trader and seller/buyer sections of the forum! Pm me for any trade offers, questions and the like!

Cheers,
Madrasputin
Last edited by madrasputin on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moog LP/Voyager XL/MS 2000/EMX-1/Z1/Polar TI2/ESQ-1/Matrix 6/Red Square v2/JP-8000/Fender Rhodes Mk 1/Euro Modular/OB-12/Prophet '08 PE/Mod-CB MC-505/Blofeld KB/Accelerator/Juno 106/NI Komplete 8/SK-15/Poly 800 II/XBASE 999/Metasonix D1000/Minitaur

beatmatrix

Post by beatmatrix » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:27 am

I want to trade my DYNACORD ADS SAMPLER + original Disks.

( see at Gear for sale : http://www.vintagesynth.com/forum/viewt ... =9&t=62801 )

Very good sampler - anything sounds better through this unit, very punchy and top sounding.

What I´m looking for :

TR-606
TR-707
DSI Mopho
Kurzweil K2000 V3
Kurzweil K2500
Microkorg

....or make an offer.

havah

Post by havah » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:55 am

I have to trade a Korg Micrkorg and Electribe EMX. I'm wanting to go in a more "analog" direction, like 80's mono and poly synths, VCOs or DCOs. Although, would also be interested in a Radias or similar. Would also do an even trade for an EXS.

I also have a Yamaha VSS 30 that I haven't circuit bent yet, and a Behringer 4 ch compressor that I got new as a gift and have no use for, really.

I'm located in the southeastern US. Let me know if you're interested in anything - thanks.
Last edited by havah on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Avinopsv

Post by Avinopsv » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:29 am

Someone trade me their 606 for my 707. Also posted (perhaps rather redundantly) in the FS forum. Thanks!

Alex E
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Virus C, Super Bass Station, M1r, TX81z, S760, Nord Rack 2, Nord Lead 3, JP-8000, JV-2080, SY99, Trinity Plus, EMX1, TB-03. Live 9, iMac MC309XX/A

Post by Alex E » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:18 am

Would like to trade my Siel DK-600 for something similar. JX-3p w/PG-200, Polysix? What do you have? :)

Thanks.
soundcloud.com/vectron

themilford
Gear: Oberheim SYSTEM: OB8, DSX, DMX, DXa, Moog Taurus 3, Fender Bass IV LH (CS), Rickenbacker 620/6 (LH), Crumar Trilogy needing major repair.
Band: Season Finale

Post by themilford » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:02 pm

HELP!

My AX-60 just took a 4-foot drop on it's open face. Luckily it works and sustained little damage. However it's tuning knob on the back is not working properly. After a quick diagnosis it seems it's a more than the pot itself or it's connections.

I really need this synth working ASAP as my band is in the middle of tracking and I have numerous parts for the AX-60.

Long story short: I would be willing to trade my Matrix 6 keyboard for an Akai AX-60. My Mtarix is the one that was damaged in shipping and has wooden replacement end-caps... I still need to finish it up but everything works and it looks great. The damage was purely cosmetic. I will post pics this weekend after I assemble it.

Otherwise I would let this Matrix 6 go for $325 to help fund a replacement AX-60 or the repair of mine.

I also have a Korg EX-800 I am willing to sell ($200) or trade.

Or-best-offers accepted of course.

I'm in Brooklyn, 11220

Cheers,
David

carolinaheat
Gear: Korg EMX-1, LSDJ, Alesis Ion, Korg Radias

Post by carolinaheat » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:48 pm

I have a Access Virus TI|1 Desktop model, looking for the Polar TI|1 model. Looking for keys to simplify my setup/free up a keyboard and going for the Polar over the Keyboard model for the more compact size. And they're awfully pretty :P

Located in Chicago

blackkingcoal

Post by blackkingcoal » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:46 am

I already made a thread in the main section of the for sale board, but I have a literally brand new MPC500 that I wanna trade (+ or - cash) for a knob/slider-heavy, polyphonic synth. I'm thinking along the lines of a Juno, PolySix, Memorymoog, OB-8, Prophet 600, etc. Im in 26101 and my email is ericbrumba@gmail.com so send me some offers!

astraeus000

Post by astraeus000 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 pm

I'd be willing to trade my Dave Smith Instruments Polyevolver keyboard in excellent condition with original box, manual and power supply, for an Access Virus TI keyboard in top working condition. Location Kenosha, Wisconsin USA. Thanks !