Gear Trading Thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
N8-R

Re: Gear Trading Thread

Post by N8-R » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:10 pm

no longer relevant. Edited.
Last edited by N8-R on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

astraeus000

Post by astraeus000 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:04 pm

I have a Dave Smith Polyevolver keyboard (original version - all encoders functioning) in excellent condition. I'm looking to trade for a Roland MKS-80 Rev 5. (only Rev. 5) If you have the controller too I may be able to offer either $$$ or another synth to make up the difference. Location is Kenosha, Wi (about midway between Chicago and Milwaukee). Keyboard will be packed in original box (unless you are local and want to swap in person)

I might be interested in trading for Jupiter 6 as well. I'd either throw in some $$$ or offer my Juno 106 with Polyevolver.

Thanks !

- Richard

N8-R

Post by N8-R » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:25 am

I am the happy owner of a 61-key Virus TI 2.

However, if anyone has a TI 2 POLAR or Darkstar (i.e., black polar), and wants the extra keys, I'd be down to trade.

I'd prefer the smaller footprint and ease of transport.

nuketifromorbit
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by nuketifromorbit » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Must stuff is now gone or going on ebay.
Last edited by nuketifromorbit on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
We'll always be remembered, we'll always be dismembered.

rmeyerson1

Re: Fender Rhodes 73 FT

Post by rmeyerson1 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 am

rmeyerson1 wrote:Fender Rhodes 73 Mk1

in great playing condition. No legs, suitcase or pedal. Great for someone who wants to actually play it, not just collect it.

Looking for:
Moog Liberation
Moog Taurus 1 or 2
Moog Little Phatty
Roland SH-2
Roland SH-101
Roland SH-9
Moog Prodigy
DSI Mopho

Located in Florida
I'd also Take a Korg Ms-10. Really, any decent analog synth. And I'm much more willing to just sell it now than I was when I first posted this.

email: reed@4st8.com for more info on the restoration and pictures.

bulldurham

Post by bulldurham » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Hello all. First post! I've read tons of articles on this website and now I'm considering creeping into the forum.

To feel out for a possible trade, I have a super clean ensoniq sq1 plus that isn't exactly what I'm looking for. PM me if you have anything that you would like to trade; I am open to just about anything but I would like something easier to program. My location is Oklahoma City, OK. I don't mind putting up extra cash up to $100 or so in order to trade up.

Just let me know. Thanks!

pale.flower

Post by pale.flower » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:47 am

Looking to trade my ms-20 just serviced in very good shape for an arp osyssey

havah

Post by havah » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:36 pm

I have for trade a Juno 106. I had it sent to the "synth spa"(a shop that specializes in junos-check out their eBay store) for a restoration/voice chip repair, but one of the voices still goes out. Their work is guaranteed, and they are apparently THE place to go for this specific repair,I just don't have enough interest in this synth anymore to send it back to have the chip replaced. This place actually signs the chips they've worked on, so that they know it's their work.All you would have to do is email them and send it off(just the circuit board,not the whole synth). I assume you would have to pay for shipping though - it cost about $10 to send the board USPS from Alabama to the shop in Wisconson.

Of course, I'll gladly verify this if you're interested.

Also, I have a roland tr707 - currently waiting on a shipment of parts to modify it - planned mods are variable pitch for most of the drum voices and variable decay for the Hhats. If you're interested in it, or if you have other mods in mind...heck,if you just want me to leave it alone so you can have the "original" , let me know.
also - new Arturia Minibrute, KP3, korg emx,MFOS modules in 5U,yamaha rx17 yamaha vss30, casio sk8 and lot's of other "circuit bending" fodder of that caliber

I'm looking to trade for:
Poly61
Siel polys
SC mulittrak
Akai AX60 or AX80
Roland JX series
yamaha cs5 or some type of analog synth in this general range. I'm open to repair projects
Last edited by havah on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hobbitrabbit
Gear: [microKorg][JP8K][Sylenth][Nexus2][Vanguard][Epiphone Les Paul]
Band: Waveshapes

Post by Hobbitrabbit » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Basically, trying to trade my MicroKorg for something a bit more analog. Morpho/Morpho Module would be cool, but basically I want a true analogue mono/polysynth to generate some fatter tone. I'm in Ohio, and I have the original microkorg box, so I can ship.
<<Visualize Music>>

changeofeyes
Gear: Moog Voyager, Emulator II, Drumulator, Elektron Analog Four, TR-707, Juno-106, MC-808, Microbrute, Yamaha TQ5.

Post by changeofeyes » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:49 am

anyone interested in a Future Retro Revolution? I have one and am willing to part with it if the offer is right....

TheBeezus

Post by TheBeezus » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:04 pm

I'd like to trade my DW-8000 and ESQ-1 for a matrix6 or 6r in good working order.
Both are fully functional and have been recently serviced. Msg me if interested.
soundcloud.com/beatemupmusic

ApolloBoy
Gear: Korg ARP Odyssey
Korg Minilogue
Korg Monotron
Korg Volca Beats
Roland Jupiter-4
Roland JX-10
Squier P-Bass
Yamaha CS01
Yamaha CS-10

Post by ApolloBoy » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:26 am

EDIT: Traded my Juno-106 for a Moog/Realistic MG-1 on CL.
Last edited by ApolloBoy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Had: DX7, AX-60, SR-16, Yamaha TQ5, 01/WFD, Juno-106, MG-1, JX-03
Want: OB-6, Prophet 6, Jupiter-6

psychgrave
Gear: SH-2, Pro One, Prophet 600, Pearl Drum-X, Tama Techstar, Cubase, Reason 6

Post by psychgrave » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:40 am

I have an Ensoniq SQ80 that I recently rescued from craigslist. It's not quite my cup of tea, so I was hoping someone on here would want to trade for it. I'm really in the market for an analog string machine (Roland RS-09, RS-202, or comparable) or low-end analog poly (SCI Prophet 600), no DCOs. The SQ80 powers & plays but the pitch wheel is not working nor do I have a way to check the floppy. It does come with an additional sound cartridge, however. I would take cash but really just looking for a truly analog poly in the same price range of the SQ80. I'm in Texas, USA.

**Update**
The pitch wheel was disabled in the software, but it now works (range was set to zero). I don't have a DSDD disk to check the floppy but I loaded a DSHD disk and it attempted to format before giving me an error: "disk not supported", so I'm going to assume that it works based on this.
Last edited by psychgrave on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

themilford
Gear: Oberheim SYSTEM: OB8, DSX, DMX, DXa, Moog Taurus 3, Fender Bass IV LH (CS), Rickenbacker 620/6 (LH), Crumar Trilogy needing major repair.
Band: Season Finale

Post by themilford » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:33 pm

TheBeezus wrote:I'd like to trade my DW-8000 and ESQ-1 for a matrix6 or 6r in good working order.
Both are fully functional and have been recently serviced. Msg me if interested.
Location?

SDC

Post by SDC » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi

For sale / trade, in Europe

- Juno 106
- Dave Smith Prophet 08 PE edition (6 months old)
- Alesis Ion
- Ipad 2 wifi 64gb 3g (with 2 months old)

Im looking for the following synths:

- Arp Odyssey
- Prophet 5
- Jupiter 6
- Korg Polysix
- Oberheim Ob-xa / Ob8
- Synthesizers.com / 5U Modules

PM me if you have something in this list.
Thanks