- Use this forum ONLY for selling gear to other parties.
- You must be a registered member of the Synth Forums to post your ads here.
- Posted ads will expire after 14 days since the last post or bump.
- The Vintage Synth Explorer does not participate in your transactions in any way. You may post ads and conduct second-hand sales through this forum, but you do so solely at your own risk.
- ALWAYS POST YOUR LOCATION!
- REVISE THE FIRST POST!
- For all changes and/or updates to your ad, please edit the first post of your thread.
- If your ad has sold, please edit the first post to let other members know it is no longer available. It is encouraged that you add [SOLD] to your topic title.
- ONE THREAD PER PERSON!
- Update your existing thread with additional or newly available items for sale into it.
- Use the Private Message system to contact the buyer to discuss a deal.
- No posts saying PM sent.
- It is OK to post legit questions to the seller in their topic.
- The OP should respond by editing their answer into the first post.
- Gear For Sale is NOT a discussion forum.
- Asking questions that border on the subjective are not suitable for a post. "Why are you selling?" is why the Private Message system was built into this forum.
- Have a problem with someone's price? Too bad. Complaining about what you think is an exorbitant amount for a piece of gear will not be tolerated.
- Putting up "feeler" and "checking interest" threads is OK, but offers for said gear need to be made via PM. You may indicate [Feeler] in your Ad Title.
- To renew your posts, simply post a relpy (bump).
- Bumps must be 5 days apart since the last bump or reply. No exceptions.
These rules are here for a reason. Obviously, you aren't going to be banned for mistakes and minor infractions. But the Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules. Complaining about prices, stirring up nonsense, etc will be dealt with a bit more stiffly. Breaking rules with little regard will lead to having your thread deleted outright, a warning, and possible time based banning if it is a consistent issue.
We will not tolerate any type of fraudulent activity (spams & scams) in this forum and any users suspected of such will be terminated and/or banned from the Synth Forums. You should report any users breaking these rules to one of our Mods or the site Admin.
The Vintage Synth Explorer