- Always use Paypal only to conduct monetary transactions, as they provide you with a window of opportunity to recover your money if a transaction seems to be going awry. Never wire money or mail cash or checks.
- Always get as much information from the party you are dealing with before sending money or equipment (Name, address, phone numbers, Paypal account info, working Email).
- Have the seller generate a Paypal Invoice for the item you want to buy. This will create a documented agreement and receipt for the transaction.
- Always post a good or bad review of the member you transacted with in the Good Trader thread.
- Always search the Good Trader thread for the members username to see if they have been good or not.
- Notify me if you have made a bad transaction with someone that needs to be added to this list.
Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 642
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:13 am
- Real name: Matt
- Location: USA
We want this to be a safe and reliable place for members to trade gear. To ensure a smooth and safe transaction, you should:
Retired admin. Please do not PM me for support.