VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
smallsynth
Gear: jp03, dx21, bass station, k-station, gnat, buzz, cs01-mkii, eml-101, eh-401
Band: resterisk

Good Traders...

Post by smallsynth » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:50 pm

It's long overdue, but here are a few additions to the good traders list:

nadafarms : great to deal with, friendly, communicates well, honest, packs well and ships quickly, sent the power adapter later at no additional charge... as a result of my experience i recommend bowen in the highest as a friendly and reliable seller.

dinotread : great to deal with, friendly, communicates well, honest, packs well and ships quickly, product better than expected... as a result of my experience i recommend keith in the highest as a friendly and reliable seller.

dougt : great to deal with, highly professional, communicates well, ships quickly... after my experience i would recommend doug as a professional seller; you will get exactly what you expect, and not be disappointed.

kid robot : a good trader, the item was as described depending on subjective opinion. i was warned about potential damage in shipping, but the item arrived without any damage. it was, however, one of the worst packing jobs i've ever seen on a synth. so while i would completely recommend kid robot as a reliable seller, i would only encourage you to get good pictures first, and ask for extra padding in your shipping. gav wasn't excited about shipping to me, and it showed. everything else about the process was good as expected.

all my experiences were positive, and i thank each of them for dealing honestly and efficiently.

-geoffrey smallsynth

moogplayer
Gear: minimoog, synare PS2, roland vp-330, monomachine, roland paraphonic rs-505, roland sh2, roland rs-09, boss dr-55, synsonics drums, moog prodigy

Post by moogplayer » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:43 am

Bought a Korg PE-2000 from 'evening'

Arrived quickly, well-packed, and in as stated (actually better) condition.

A+ transaction !!!
minimoog, synare PS2, roland vp-330, monomachine, roland paraphonic rs-505, roland sh2, roland rs-09, boss dr-55, synsonics drums, moog prodigy

Multiplex
http://multiplexmusic.bandcamp.com

Muniq
http://muniq.bandcamp.com

piRoN
Gear: A fair bit.

Post by piRoN » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:07 am

Stab Frenzy wrote:A couple of weeks old, but Piron bought my TQ-5 and was great to deal with, good communication and paid as fast as was humanly possible. But what else would you expect from him?
Nowt. :D

Likewise, Stab was quick to reply to PMs, and sent the TQ-5 as soon as my money order arrived. Well packed, too. Now I've got a groovy FM synth and one funky mofo of a clock!
Ensoniq EPS-m | Elby Designs ASM-2 | Yamaha TQ5 | Akai S3000XL | Akai X7000 | Novation KS-4 | SCI Prophet 2000 | Kawai K1m | Korg Monotribe | Korg Monotron | Roland S-50 | Roland D-10 | Roland MKS-7 | Yamaha RX11

liquidzen

Post by liquidzen » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:08 pm

VCO Jeff!!!! The best!!! Just bought an Oberheim 2 voice from him. Easy to deal with !!!!!!!! AAA+++++++++

MissionBrown

Post by MissionBrown » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:00 am

jasedee wrote:Good trader alert!

VSE member Undercutters from Melb, Australia was great to deal with, and I am now the proud owner of a near mint TR-707

:)
Hey thanks!

nathanscribe
VSE Review Contributor
VSE Review Contributor

Post by nathanscribe » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:46 pm

JMP delivered my item in super-quick time and in sturdy packaging. Sound as a pound, etc. I am now officially happy! :D

cbjlietuva
Gear: Roland Juno 6 · Rhodes 73 Suitcase · Fender '63 jBass · Fender Strat+ · Casio SK1

Post by cbjlietuva » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:58 pm

Maschinengeist wrote:I sold a [dx7IId] to cbjlietuva: excellent communication and 200 mph payment.
Thanks, Maschinengeist! Likewise, excellent communication, quick delivery (customs sucks :P ) no fears buying from this guy!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Star Wars on Laserdisc

Malik

Post by Malik » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:05 pm

Bought and MPC2000 from Josh@resonance and it just arrived. Not only was it in immaculate condition, but he even tossed in a brand-new-in-the-box power cord as well as the manual. Now all I need is the SCSI boot disk and I'm making beats for a very low price.

Really nice guy to boot; thanks, Josh!

-malik

Maschinengeist
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Multimeter
Frequency Counter
Oscilloscope
Signal Generator
Logic Probe
and more stuff
Band: Cybernetik

Post by Maschinengeist » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:17 pm

Bought from BoompaLoonpa a defective DR-5. In better condition than expected. Quick shipping and excellent communication. Highly recommended VSE seller.

Sold a DX-100 to JP8080: ultra fast payment and easy communication. Another excellent VSE member.

Sold some electronics books to Teknosmoker: this guy is awesome.

Been dealing with Tallowwaters: you just can't find another outstanding trader than this.

Thank you!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
MuzikElektronix.com
Music electronics repair & More
Help? See TechZone
Parts? email!
Service Manuals?+/-2000 documents!
Sorry, they aren't free
Now on FACEBOOK: "Muzik Elektronix"

Duklyon

Post by Duklyon » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:52 am

Bought a JP-8080 from djencode. Came *VERY* quickly, and in very good condition.

grahampreston

Original Jambo ace again!!

Post by grahampreston » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:25 pm

I just wnted to nominate Original Jambo again!! He bought a DX7 ram cartridge off me and now has bought my Korg Poly 6.
This guys is ace with payment AND set up the collection of the synth so all i had to do was box it up!!

Nice one James, good on ya!!

Thanks from me , Sarah and teh estimated 100 MILLLION kids you have helped out!
God Bless ya!
Current Gear Hammond M102 and Technics GN9 organ. Not a synth in sight at the moment!

grahampreston

Burnt Toast!!

Post by grahampreston » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:30 pm

And can i also nominate BURNT TOAST,
Cheque in the post when promised, what more can you ask for, hope he enjoys the Boss reverb!!

Cheers mate,

From Graham, Sarah and the estimated 100 million kids living on the street that you have helped!
Current Gear Hammond M102 and Technics GN9 organ. Not a synth in sight at the moment!

djencode

Post by djencode » Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:47 am

Duklyon wrote:Bought a JP-8080 from djencode. Came *VERY* quickly, and in very good condition.

Duklyon was also very prompt in payment, and a pleasure to deal with. will do buisness with again.
gott ist im khaos gestorben.

burnt toast

graham preston

Post by burnt toast » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:51 pm

graham preston : good guy, good cause, great spring reverb. what more can you ask for?

WDW

Good Trader: JMP

Post by WDW » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:46 pm

I had a wonderful trading experience with JMP, whom I would recommend to any VSE member considering doing business with him. Smooth transaction. Friendly communications. All-around good experience.

Cheers.

WD