VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
smallsynth
Gear: jp03, dx21, bass station, k-station, gnat, buzz, cs01-mkii, eml-101, eh-401
Band: resterisk

Post by smallsynth » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:06 am

thanks... or sorry... or something. by the way, if anyone else wants an Infomatik CD, i can send you one for the cost of postage.

i should add that tallowwaters deserves yet another postive seller review as well... he's quick (unlike me) and great to work with. he sent me an excellent circuit bent sk1 that is hours of fun. he even did a unique mod i requested. i'm not sure, though, that he wants me to broadcast that... so let me know if i need to remove that sentence.

-geoffrey smallsynth

Doc Tonewheel
Gear: Lots

Post by Doc Tonewheel » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:21 am

Want to add 2 excellent buyers to the list. First of all, Aeon (Ian) who purchased my Roland RS-505 Paraphonic, and paoletti (Joe) who sold me his Solina. Both stellar to deal with, and highly recommended.
1975 Hammond A105/122RV, Yamaha N2 AvantGrand, Hohner Clavinet D6, vintage Moog Minimoog Model D, Yamaha CS-60, Korg Mono/Poly

tallowwaters
Gear: LC-MS/MS

Post by tallowwaters » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:48 pm

smallsynth wrote:thanks... or sorry... or something. by the way, if anyone else wants an Infomatik CD, i can send you one for the cost of postage.

i should add that tallowwaters deserves yet another postive seller review as well... he's quick (unlike me) and great to work with. he sent me an excellent circuit bent sk1 that is hours of fun. he even did a unique mod i requested. i'm not sure, though, that he wants me to broadcast that... so let me know if i need to remove that sentence.

-geoffrey smallsynth
without derailing this thread - by all means broadcast. i cant take credit, it was your idea. i was just the monkey that burned all the wires together.
Brains can be used like a "stress ball," but only once.

smallsynth
Gear: jp03, dx21, bass station, k-station, gnat, buzz, cs01-mkii, eml-101, eh-401
Band: resterisk

Post by smallsynth » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:00 pm

okay then -- it came up over the course of another transaction that tallow had a sk1 he was willing to bend and sell to me at a great price. i simply commented that there was a certain bend (that i shall now refer to as a gpotmod) i would want to have. and tallow went ahead and added it. how's that for customer service?

so i was going to say he shipss stuff quickly and packed well, because that's some service he's have to keep up with there: he did the gpotmod i requested and trusted that i would send payment. most all my experiences here at VSE have been great, and this is yet another one.

-geoffrey smallsynth

ascdi

Post by ascdi » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:37 pm

ascdi

Kindest guy ever!
I bought a Casio CZ-101 and a Yamaha QY-10 from him
we even cheated on customs together Smile (ssshush...)

well, they arrived superfast, well packed in a micron box and foamed for safety

I recommend this guy!!

thanks p.
hageir!

thanks right back at you! much appreciation for your patience and expertise with international shipping-- it saved me a ton of time that you knew exactly how best to get gear over the ocean to you. otherwise i would have been lost. highly recommended!

MarkShovel

Kenny B

Post by MarkShovel » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:08 pm

I picked up and paid cash for a great condition Oberheim Matrix-6. Ken's a nice person and communicated very well.

Thanks Ken!

Mark
A6 2 V-Synths VC-1 VC-2
OB-Xa OB-8 two Matrix-6 Matrix-1000 DX
Fantom X8 Waldorf uWAVE XT
JD-800 JP-8000 XP-50 Juno-60
JX-10 2 JX-8P's w/ 1 PG-800
2 JX3P's w/ 2 PG-200s
Moog Opus-3 Boss DR-770
21 guitars 3 Marshalls

hageir
Expert Member
Expert Member
Gear: http://www.geirhelgi.com/
https://soundcloud.com/geir-helgi
Band: Geir Helgi

Post by hageir » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:56 pm

this little thread warms my heart :)
Elektron MnM & MD UW, DSI MEK & Prophet REV2 16 Voices baby!, Ensoniq VFX & ESQ-1, SE-1X, Korg MS-20mini, Polysix, SH-101 (red), 707, CR-8000, KPR-77, PO-12, Yamaha C1 Music Computer, Synare PS-1, FX, mixers, some more stuff..

Erik Estrada

Post by Erik Estrada » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:36 am

Ficusrock rocks! He sold me his AN1x at an unbelievable price! Thanks again!

eyerish
Gear: Lossa' stuff

liquidzen SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS MAX W/COMMODORE SOFTWARE AND I

Post by eyerish » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:05 pm

Quote:
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:14 pm

Great working and looking condition. Comes with editing software for commodore 64 and the interface between Max and Commodore... $200 plus $25 shipping
I also have a NOS Commodore 64 with the drive in perfect condition to make a complete system...the whole lot is $300 plus $40 for s/h. liquidzen (at) worldnet.att.netatt.
End Quote:

The above is the ad place in gear for sale by Liquidzen
below is the ebay auction he placed for same item

Quote:
Hello... Here is a Sequential MAX analog 6 voice synth with 80 sounds and 20 slots to store. It has a sequencer as well. This is in great working order and looks really good as well. It comes with the original Sequential Power Supply AND most importantly the software editor for Commodore 64. The sounds on board are VERY cool... Tons of great Sequential quality analog goodness!!! You can do basic editing on board, but you can grab every function with the software. I have a New Old Stock Commodore 64 computer with the drive and cables if you would like a complete system. The computer would be an extra $70. The synth by itself will take $20 for SHIPPING IN THE US 48, MORE IF OUTSIDE (PLEASE CONTACT). I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AND PAYMENT IS DUE TO ME WITHIN THREE DAYS OF AUCTIONS END... NO EXCEPTIONS... FINALLY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU FULLY INTEND TO BUY!!!! THIS BABY IS IN TUNE, DOES NOT DRIFT AND SOUNDS LIKE AN ANALOG DREAM!!!!!
End Quote:

you will notice he used the term "NOS" in both well that was an extreme falsehood the c64 is used,incomplete and quite beat up NOT "perfect condition" that is a statement of complete falsehood no manuals the monitor is broken and so on. it is my contention that if you deal with Liquidzen BEWARE he is VERY MISLEADING on this deal
the items did show up promptly and well packed but were NOT I repeat NOT NOS in fact I have bought garage sale C64's a very great deal better in appearance and physical condition after having been used by children for years and it was NOT represented as NEW OLD STOCK so excercise caution when dealing with liquidzen. I will also add that the board is okay and played well so that is okay its scratched and whatnot but thats cool its an old synth I don't mind that as he did not so blatantly misrepresent the board its the C64 thats not as stated even close and as this is a synth site it probably doesn't matter
Last edited by eyerish on Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
klc,microrgan,
d50,max,CX5M,FB01
wk3500,ctk511,cz5000,cp30,cp35,djx,
audion,rt234,qchord,dr110's,c64's,
Esi4000,sixtrak,theremin and more
softsynths,shopping for talent now

hageir
Expert Member
Expert Member
Gear: http://www.geirhelgi.com/
https://soundcloud.com/geir-helgi
Band: Geir Helgi

Re: liquidzen SEQUENTIAL CIRCUITS MAX W/COMMODORE SOFTWARE A

Post by hageir » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:31 pm

eyerish wrote:Quote:
Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:14 pm

Great working and looking condition. Comes with editing software for commodore 64 and the interface between Max and Commodore... $200 plus $25 shipping
I also have a NOS Commodore 64 with the drive in perfect condition to make a complete system...the whole lot is $300 plus $40 for s/h. liquidzen (at) worldnet.att.netatt.
End Quote:

The above is the ad place in gear for sale by Liquidzen
below is the ebay auction he placed for same item

Quote:
Hello... Here is a Sequential MAX analog 6 voice synth with 80 sounds and 20 slots to store. It has a sequencer as well. This is in great working order and looks really good as well. It comes with the original Sequential Power Supply AND most importantly the software editor for Commodore 64. The sounds on board are VERY cool... Tons of great Sequential quality analog goodness!!! You can do basic editing on board, but you can grab every function with the software. I have a New Old Stock Commodore 64 computer with the drive and cables if you would like a complete system. The computer would be an extra $70. The synth by itself will take $20 for SHIPPING IN THE US 48, MORE IF OUTSIDE (PLEASE CONTACT). I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AND PAYMENT IS DUE TO ME WITHIN THREE DAYS OF AUCTIONS END... NO EXCEPTIONS... FINALLY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU FULLY INTEND TO BUY!!!! THIS BABY IS IN TUNE, DOES NOT DRIFT AND SOUNDS LIKE AN ANALOG DREAM!!!!!
End Quote:

you will notice he used the term "NOS" in both well that was an extreme falsehood the c64 is used,incomplete and quite beat up NOT "perfect condition" that is a statement of complete falsehood no manuals the monitor is broken and so on. it is my contention that if you deal with Liquidzen BEWARE he is VERY MISLEADING on this deal
the items did show up promptly and well packed but were NOT I repeat NOT NOS in fact I have bought garage sale C64's a very great deal better in appearance and physical condition after having been used by children for years and it was NOT represented as NEW OLD STOCK so excercise caution when dealing with liquidzen
maybe he was just high on crack :)
Elektron MnM & MD UW, DSI MEK & Prophet REV2 16 Voices baby!, Ensoniq VFX & ESQ-1, SE-1X, Korg MS-20mini, Polysix, SH-101 (red), 707, CR-8000, KPR-77, PO-12, Yamaha C1 Music Computer, Synare PS-1, FX, mixers, some more stuff..

liquidzen

Post by liquidzen » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:33 pm

No... I was NOT high on crack... Say no to drugs kiddies!!! Ths C64 was NOS. eyerish even left POSITIVE feedback for me on ebay for this transaction... saying... "It all showed up,shipped quickly and well packed" He then BOMBARDS me with harsh e-mails saying the computer arrived in pieces. I offered him a refund... I also offered to file a damaged claim... when his anger became too much for me , I told him where to go and how he could get there. I will not tolerate childish bouts of anger when I Tried to make it right for him... Bottom line... everything worked perfect when it left... it was NOS.... UPS had it's way with it... I tried to make it right... the child would not listen to reason. Perhaps he is the crack smoker... BTW... I have 603 positive feedback on ebay and ZERO negatives of 130 in the past year... My record speaks for itself. Cheers!

eyerish

wow hes still lieing

Post by eyerish » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:27 pm

well
he's still telling untrue tales. He never offered a refund he said he WAS but not now and I left the positive for the board NOT the C64 look at the auction and I have pictures and the emails if anyone is interested in seeing his supposed "NOS" C64(don't know why though) He is the one who needs to calm down as he threatened to leave me Negative after I paid and left him positive. Again liquidzen how many times do I need to tell you "let it go" you intentionally mislead with that NOS baloney or you don't know what NOS really means either way Buyers should beware and I for one would not take an item from you for free.
Let it go
let it go
and as for the "crack" comment I didn't make it and you are obviously the Imbiber of substances I mean "liquidzen" indeed
P.S sorry VSE'ers for this, I needed to warn you and he keeps trying to win a fight that never started and good for him as he would lose "NOS" right,sure,okay,yea,uhhuh.
klc,microrgan,
d50,max,CX5M,FB01

liquidzen

Post by liquidzen » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:23 pm

I have no problems letting the matter go... but don't think for a second that I'll allow you to degrade my reputation and not defend myself. I am in no way angry, but I am puzzled at how obvious stressed you are. Yes I did offer you a refund, you replied with a heated immature e-mail. I THEN retracted my offer. Did your parents ever teach you that anger and rage will make it harder to deal with another person? Kindness goes a long way. I threatened to leave you negative feedback because of the way you are behaving... My replies on this site are simply to inform other VSE'ers of your slander towards me. I am DEFENDING myself... I am not posting these replies to add fuel to you fire. I have several other VSE users that I have sold gear to with NO complaints... and again my ebay feedback is glowing. Where are your credentials?

esqoner

lalalalalala lala

Post by esqoner » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:58 pm

eyerish...remember when you sent me 25 when i asked 30?... i messaged you the same offer as i had before with the addition of the second for 20...

i am noticing a pattern here. it is insulting to be sent a payment that had not been agreed upon. had you asked prior to sending it would have been a different story.

your reaction (in the lack of response) is why i never bothered to offer you it for 25.

had you acted differently things would have gone better overall (25 would have been fine).

this whole deal with liquidzen seems to fit the same shape

you seem like an alright fellow, but i'd be hesitant to deal with you again.

i understand ours was on a smaller scale...but i'm going off my principles i guess.

you both should start over. maybe you can both end up happy.

i'll erase this if needed mod folk.

eyerish

Re: lalalalalala lala

Post by eyerish » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:35 am

esqoner wrote:eyerish...remember when you sent me 25 when i asked 30?... i messaged you the same offer as i had before with the addition of the second for 20...

i am noticing a pattern here. it is insulting to be sent a payment that had not been agreed upon. had you asked prior to sending it would have been a different story.

your reaction (in the lack of response) is why i never bothered to offer you it for 25.

had you acted differently things would have gone better overall (25 would have been fine).

this whole deal with liquidzen seems to fit the same shape

you seem like an alright fellow, but i'd be hesitant to deal with you again.

i understand ours was on a smaller scale...but i'm going off my principles i guess.

you both should start over. maybe you can both end up happy.

i'll erase this if needed mod folk.
I got your message but the 25.00 hasn't been credited to my card and I was waiting for that and as far as the deal with liquidzen could you explain the pattern? I bid I won i paid he sent it and it is NOT as he said so tell me what are you talking about. you said 30 I forgot i was goingn on 2 for 50.00 1 for 25.00 I forget things sometimes I know damn my humanity and and mortal imperfections. so cool I will send 30.00 when my 25.00 comes back to me I know its not your fault this is one of those prepay greendot cards so if I am hacked they can't get anything more then whats on the card I am sorry if you were waiting for some response but insulting me in this piblic forum on a deal you know nothing about seems a bit wrong to me so if you don't want to sell me the record thats your call as I do still want it and EVERYONE i have dealt with got paid I just expect people to be straight with their statements liquidzen said NOS and it was FAR FAR from that
sorry my expecting the truth from people is an errent pattern to you. I don't know what to say except sorry I should have told you I was waitng for the refund to hit my card as of this writing it still has not
klc,microrgan,
d50,max,CX5M,FB01