VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
Olds Cool

Post by Olds Cool » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:33 pm

starcade xpress has to be the best buyer I've dealt with. Lightning fast payment and no B.S. Thanks
I love the smell of VCOs in the morning....

haricots
Gear: 5U modular, Tetra MAPS, MD UW, XS, 777, Pro One, JX-3P, Wavestation, Pulse+, Drumstation, S-760

Post by haricots » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:48 am

Fizmo909 rules! A very accommodating person and super fast shipper. Thanks a lot mang.

brian.only
Gear: Mono/Poly, Polysix, Crumar Performer, Juno106, Ion, CS01, K Station, DX27,77' Rhodes 88 mk1

Post by brian.only » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:34 am

I had a smooth transaction with Spaceheater184 for a purty lil' cs01!
The synth was packed really well ( why is this so hard for people sometimes?) and he responded to all my pm's promptly.
Can you ask for more?
-B
sell me your KS5!

redchapterjubilee

Post by redchapterjubilee » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:39 pm

Zonkout came over and bought my Frostwave Resonator this afternoon. Swell fella. Buy from him or sell to him with confidence.
http://facebook.com/greatunwashedluminaries
ANALOG SYNTHESIZERS + EFFECTS + COMPUTERS

mrosati

Good Trader: lonathan76

Post by mrosati » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:54 pm

I had a great trade experience with lonathan76 / kirk,

Thanks for the CS-60 !!
Everything as described.

It was great to finally meet Kirk in person & it was well worth the long, long drive to Lexington, Kentucky.

Thanks,
Mo

kvnvk

Post by kvnvk » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:24 am

I'd like to give a VSE Good Trader recommendation to dujour for purchasing the Waldorf Microwave XT I posted. Quick payment and good communication, a pleasure to do business with. :D

Zonkout
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Salad Shooter, Flowbee, Marsona 1200, Jetta TDI, Original Jams, VCR
Band: Low Red Center

Post by Zonkout » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:29 am

redchapterjubilee wrote:Zonkout came over and bought my Frostwave Resonator this afternoon. Swell fella. Buy from him or sell to him with confidence.
An equally kewl dood. He even helped me find good vegetarian food and used records in College Station. Thanks!

lich

Post by lich » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:29 am

Huppo wrote:lich is a good trader. And I mean trader! I met him today and traded a synth I had that he wanted for one he had that I wanted. Everything was as described and he was at the appointed location exactly on time. I'm very happy! :D Nice guy, too, though we only had a few minutes to chat.
And likewise, Huppo's an alright dude. He was plenty patient with me (I was sick the week we were talking about the deal, so I didn't get to the computer much) and everything was exactly as described. But you guys probably know all this by now, Huppo's a regular here.

kvnvk

Post by kvnvk » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:12 pm

just bought a DSI Evolver from shaggie, prompt replies to my messages and got the Evolver shipped in a hurry, packed well and arrived in 100% condition. wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

dujour

Post by dujour » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:00 am

Just bought a Waldorf Microwave XT from kvnvk, fast replies to my messages and shipped it fast ! Unit in awesome condition !
Thankyou very much Kvnvk !

8)

kvnvk

Post by kvnvk » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:31 am

glad you like it, I really miss the XT as it is capable of huge bass sounds as well as being able to get quite nasty and aggressive, but ultimately I just wasn't giving it the attention it so rightfully deserved. at least it sounds like it has found a good home. ;)

shagghie

KVNVK good buyer alert!

Post by shagghie » Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:04 am

kvnvk wrote:just bought a DSI Evolver from shaggie, prompt replies to my messages and got the Evolver shipped in a hurry, packed well and arrived in 100% condition. wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
Great buyer, too, btw. kvnvk paid right away, and excellent communication and an all around cool dood!

artfulideas

Post by artfulideas » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:53 pm

nukefromorbit paid right away for a K1m at $80 with shipping.
thanks hope you have fun with it.
Drum machines: Machinedrum UW mk II, modded TR-606, TR-707 & TR-727 (both circuit bent), ER-1 mkII
Synths: MFB Synth II, MicroKorg, modded Fatman, Mini theremin

Huppo
Gear: V-synth, broken Fusion 6HD, HPD10, MP-7, 60+ guitars, etc.
Band: naught

throw fierywater on the pile of good guys

Post by Huppo » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:56 pm

Recently met up with fierywater to complete a transaction for his PK-6. He conveniently goes to school near where I travel for work. He was where he said he would be when he said he would be there and I appreciate that very much. The keyboard is exactly as he said it was and came with a bonus professionally printed and bound manual I wasn't expecting, as well.

Nothing but good to say about the whole transaction. fierywater seems like a good guy, too. I enjoyed talking with him about gear and VSE gossip. I'll let him tell you if I am the same kind of douchebag in person as I am in here... :wink:
~huppo

Please feel free to add me to your Foes list.

artfulideas

Post by artfulideas » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:38 am

dougt traded me a 707 battery lid for a Kawai memory card. Good trade.
And he packed it to withstand a drop from the empire state bulding.
Drum machines: Machinedrum UW mk II, modded TR-606, TR-707 & TR-727 (both circuit bent), ER-1 mkII
Synths: MFB Synth II, MicroKorg, modded Fatman, Mini theremin