VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
tallowwaters
Gear: LC-MS/MS

Re: Re:

Post by tallowwaters » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:05 am

tallowwaters wrote:figured i would update this, so people wouldnt have to scroll through all these pages to find feedback. if i have forgotten you, then it was either an honest mistake or you suck. :P

cruel hoax
spaceman 72
(in person)
JMP
vco!
hfinn
mwbassguy
lo phatt ham
ascdi

sacredcow - super fast shipping (2 days)
johnny lenin - fast shipping, good price
Sir Ruff - sent payment quick. money order got here before i even replied to all the messages.
redchapterjubilee - same thing, except he got a drum here in, what, 3 days?
nukeitfromorbit - good trade, even sent me some stuff i ignorantly left in his apartment. even shot the s**t about old professors - good times
UTEPguy - great deal on a fantastic mic, quick shipping
code green - i didnt buy anything from him per se, but he picked something from a craiglist ad for me, packed the thing for world war3, and didnt charge me any sort of finders fee or anything, all out of his own good will. cheers.
steph/maschinegeist - up here yet again. he brought my fizmo back to life for the friggin cheap. i would marry him if he ever need US citizenship
esqoner - good people, good business deal
smallsynth - cool music, quick money, funny guy
bluemonster65 - who i have never bought anything from, but i can account for his character. he sends me all sorts of weird stuff in the mail, even movies that he looks like he filmed in his garage.
jabberwalky - double boxed, good shipping, funny guy
mo3 - got me a pre in one day. nice price too. thanks
danchenka - sent me a scsi medi card reader out of the kindness of his heart. would like to return the favor, but cant get in touch with him

sadly enough, i have a few vse members on the bad feedback list. pm me if you think you are dealing with one of them.

liquidzen fast and sweet, like the perfect gentlemen. all deals should be like this. good smelling fusion too.

johans121 - well packed, cordial, expedient and nice guy. nice unit too, good deal
esqoner again - had my paypal payment before i even knew we had completed the deal
supermel - prompt, enthusiastic, fun, and courteous. should probably be a jigalo
translucences - down to earth, quick shipping and payment, kind and honest. a pleasure to deal with
smallsynth - another fun character, quick payment, laid back like all the cool kids nowdays.

Tyler2000 - quick pay, good guy
nukeitfromorbit - great guy, even though he wont come hang out :wink:
nilade - immediate payment, nice guy
jgenden - immediate payment, patient person dealing with USPS bulloney
Arddhu - funny and patient buyer, quick payment, kept me updated, great guy
sizzlemeister - kept me abreast of shipping snafu, good packer, quick service
supermel74 - damn good trade, well packed, good guy
c1t1zen - immediate payment, great buyer
redchapterjubilee - great guy, superb buyer and seller

nadafarms - a tiny shipping delay, but was polite, kept me informed, and item was well packed
buhler - paid instantly, great communication.
esqoner - always keeps you informed, great guy
nukeitfromorbit - great trader, very reasonable and down to earth.

goodness, I need to update this more often

Bluemonster65 - despite how he reads here, an extremely cool individual on the phone. Did some amazing guitar and mic work for me just to be a pal and definitely a stand up guy.
nukeitfromorbit - again. this guy rocks. sell him stuff, buy his stuff. no nonsense
monolith - easy to talk to and paid fast. nice laid back deal. sorry the philtre got there so late - that would be USPS dragging the feet
stab frenzy - I imagine if you actually pay him for CDs, he might send them faster. ;) otherwise, another great buyer
Gregor Samsa - always a bit hesitant dealing with the newer guys, but Gregor asked me to wait a week and ACTUALLY GOT BACK TO ME AND BOUGHT THE ITEM! this is the first time I have ever held something for somebody and they actually got back to me. Kudos sir, for the straight attitude, I applaud you
langmick - did you buy the KP? If so, fast payment, good communication, and a pleasure all arond
ERIC13 - New kid, payed immediately
JayEm - bought the ESQ-1 that haunted my studio and house like a chronic ghost. payed immediately,hoping the synth is seeing you well.
echen007 - sent the R70 the other day, payment made within 20 minutes of initial contact.
Jack Spider - not a synth deal per se, but a stand up guy that delivered to me a hideously ugly rubber toy I needed for a project
Good lord, I need to update more often.

mama. sold me a sweet and unique RDS for cheap with a quickness. Cheers!
mistergoozpah bought an X station? easy deal, fast payment. Thanks!
nukeitfromorbit tolerates my shipping baffoonery and blunders. Paid immediately. Huzah!
TrondC bought cables, paid fast, nice guy. Bam!
novielo bought something, no memory of what it was. Hip!
Sir Ruff bought.... an RY10? always a great guy to deal with, money order was right on time. Salamanders!
supermel74 bought stuff, paid fast, didnt make a thread about how much I suck. Zaff!
Arrdhu buys everything from me. Pays fast, easy going, fun to talk to. Sexy!
f**k or some such moniker bought my TG33 - good stuff. Ughghhh![/quote]

Okay
nukeitfromorbit again. George rocks, even if he does attend the smelliest college in the US.
synth3tik bought the TRes and paid fast and kept me in the loop. Good guy
novielo put up with incessant buffoonery in mailing out an extremely large package and paid promptly
nathanscribe is a great guy all around, fast payment and a pleasant chap all around
f**k even paid me a little extra after the fact for some astronomical shipping. f**k awesome
SteelWav also paid me extra when USPS overcharged me. Cheers for that
supermel74 paid fast for a mic and hasnt made a thread about how much he hates me yet
space6oy finds me deals on ebay and buys my microphones. Thanks buddy!

I think I forgor some people...
Brains can be used like a "stress ball," but only once.

Computer Controlled
Gear: SH-101 . TB-3 . TR-8 . Juno-1 w/PG-300 . TT-303 . Korg ES2 . Beatstep Pro . Pioneer RMX-500
Band: Computer Controlled

Re: VSE - Good trader thread

Post by Computer Controlled » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:04 am

octopede wrote:Computer Controlled - good dude to buy from/trade with, everything exactly as described. Thanks!

And thanks again for your patience!
Synths:
Avalon Bassline . TB-03 . JU-06 . MX-1 . Blofeld . MicroMonsta . Akai S5000
Drum Machines:
TR-09 . TR-8

supermel74

Post by supermel74 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:52 pm

tallowwaters pretty much gave me a mic at the cost of shipping (can't beat that), shipped fast and well packed as usual =D>

b05q

Good trader thread - WellingtonCrab

Post by b05q » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:24 pm

Traded w/WellingtonCrab, got my hands on his Pulse Plus - did what he said, said what he did.

100% satisfied!

Alex Hamilton

Post by Alex Hamilton » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:18 am

Sold a Korg Delta to Davide Cima. No troubles, prompt replies. Thanks for making it easy!

davidecima
Gear: Korg Polysix|Roland Juno-6|Moog Prodigy|Roland SH-09|Yamaha CS10|Korg MS-10 and many more?

Post by davidecima » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:38 am

Got Alex Hamilton's Korg Delta. Thanks for a smooth transaction and a great synth!!!

hageir
Expert Member
Expert Member
Gear: http://www.geirhelgi.com/
https://soundcloud.com/geir-helgi
Band: Geir Helgi

Post by hageir » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:52 pm

replicalex
Great guy!
Bought my Sequential Circuits Multi-Trak..
Went well, he was super calm and yeah, basically awesome :)
Thanks!
Elektron MnM & MD UW, DSI MEK & Prophet REV2 16 Voices baby!, Ensoniq VFX & ESQ-1, SE-1X, Korg MS-20mini, Polysix, SH-101 (red), 707, CR-8000, KPR-77, PO-12, Yamaha C1 Music Computer, Synare PS-1, FX, mixers, some more stuff..

small blue dot
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by small blue dot » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:55 am

Chiasticon sold me a synth - all went well
Sold Supermel a synth - he paid quickly
a master of karate and friendship for everyone

chiasticon

Post by chiasticon » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:23 pm

big ups to small blue dot! definitely a solid trader. thanks again!

Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Post by Z » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:12 pm

Nadafarms is da man! He sold me a KPR-77, packed it like a pro, kept me informed of its progress and even helped me decode this cryptic machine!

nuketifromorbit
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by nuketifromorbit » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:06 am

Got a maudio oxygen 8 from space6oy. Transaction was pleasant and I have no complaints. I would buy from him again.
We'll always be remembered, we'll always be dismembered.

replicalex
Gear: SCI Pro One / Korg MonoPoly / Yamaha CS15 / TX802 / Roland: Sh101 / SH2 / Jupiter 6 / Juno 1 / AS: Semblance / MiniBrute / DRM1 mk2 / Jomox xBase09

Post by replicalex » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks to Hageir
Bought his Multitrak.
It was just as described and he has been v. helpful both during and after the sale. :D
Cheers
would have no bother dealing with him again

Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Post by Z » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:13 pm

N8-R bought a CZ-101 from me, paid promplty with PayPal.

N8-R

Post by N8-R » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:02 am

Z wrote:N8-R bought a CZ-101 from me, paid promplty with PayPal.
Just waiting for it to arrive. The experience has been so far so good. Great communication from Z. Prompt, clear messages and replies. No BS.
Last edited by N8-R on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

RobotHeroes
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion

Post by RobotHeroes » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:48 pm

I bought something from mylotron. It arrived fast and was packed nice and bubblified. The item needs some work and he was quick to make things right and didn't leave me high and dry. Good guy and quick communication.
"*Automatic Gainsay, you ignorant slut." - Primal Drive

"thanks guys. RobotHeroes, your avatar is the single most important thing on this website. ever. it reminds me that the world actually can be a good place." - rjd2

:happy3: