VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
supermel74

Re: VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post by supermel74 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:26 pm

Bought Monomachine from Breitt, shipped fast, well packed and as stated. Also good sales to robotunes and nadafarms

otto
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer

Post by otto » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:06 pm

I made another purchase from Chiasticon and it went well as expected. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
Last edited by otto on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again

mooghappy

Post by mooghappy » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:58 pm

I had a great transaction with shaft9000. Fast, friendly responses and paid quick as promised.
Excellent buyer.

Blue Monster 65
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by Blue Monster 65 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:35 am

Kudos are in order for Schmidtc! He's a great guy to deal with.

Scott
Muhahahahahahahahaha!

atkbg

Post by atkbg » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:54 pm

nukeitfromorbit shipped fast and with good communications.

theflyingexecutive

Post by theflyingexecutive » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:31 am

I also had a great transaction with nukeitfromorbit.

jojoman

Bad experience with onkloud9

Post by jojoman » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Few weeks ago i had a auction on ebay i started because one asked for it to have a certain protection.
That guy was onkloud9 aka Bradley Berry.

I opened a claim against him,so i got my selling fee back from ebay.So that's the good part.

It's not possible to give him a negative feedback,wich now it's does not make sence anymore to use ebay.
And it also shows how ebay protects assholes like him.
I did everything ebay recomments you to do,so i even tryed to call him,and offcourse,nobody answered = how predictable.

He was the guy that contacted me during 2 weeks to have it on ebay,so he could buy it in a secure way.
I even splitt shippingcosts on it,lowered my price,and then finaly he bought it,we had 3 emails afterwards and thats it.Nothing more.
He did say to me that he did not trust a wire transfer,for me it was the safest way to work with that much money.He then got the option to pay with Paypal to my brother,with who he had contact the first week and then the deal was forwarded too me to complete.
He agreed and then he stepped back without paying and without any comments whatsoever.He told me what i had to do,while i'm the seller and he first agreed with payment and other conditions.
Realy childish behaviour from such a adult person,well i can't call him adult anymore after this.

urgetoplay

Post by urgetoplay » Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:52 am

BF sold me a Supernova II 48 voice; couldn't have worked out better. Good communications but his skill at packaging was unbelievable.
Picture this: Synth wrapped in bubblewrap,squares of sponge attached to all sides,placed in a box with peanuts,box sealed and placed in a larger box stuffed with peanuts.
It took me 20 minutes with a knife to get it out. I'd have let my friends play soccer with it. :wink:
Resonance in Humans is called Empathy.

liquidzen

Post by liquidzen » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:35 am

i'd like to say something to Brad Berry's defense (aka onkloud9) I bought a couple items from him last year. one arrived perfect the other damaged. after a phone call to him he put my worries at ease about the damaged item... even refunded me before i shipped it back to him. he was very friendly and understanding about everything. i buy a ton of stuff... all across the globe. i don't remember very many salespeople, but Brad made such a good impression on me.. it stuck. cheers.
SCI Prophet 5, Roland SH5, MEMORYMOOG, Yammy CS30, OB Matrix1000 x 2, Korg MS10 x 2, Studio Elec SE1x, Roland Jupiter 6, Roland SYS 100M, LZX Monolith, Roland JUNO 6, SEQUENTIAL SIX TRAK

liquidzen

Post by liquidzen » Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:44 am

steampoweredsequencer or Adam was great to deal with. I sold him a mac. fast pay.
SCI Prophet 5, Roland SH5, MEMORYMOOG, Yammy CS30, OB Matrix1000 x 2, Korg MS10 x 2, Studio Elec SE1x, Roland Jupiter 6, Roland SYS 100M, LZX Monolith, Roland JUNO 6, SEQUENTIAL SIX TRAK

jojoman

Post by jojoman » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:54 am

Maybe he is as a seller,but certainly not as a buyer.
And not after what he had done to me.
Absolutely childish and very unprofessional in my opinion.
liquidzen wrote:i'd like to say something to Brad Berry's defense (aka onkloud9) I bought a couple items from him last year. one arrived perfect the other damaged. after a phone call to him he put my worries at ease about the damaged item... even refunded me before i shipped it back to him. he was very friendly and understanding about everything. i buy a ton of stuff... all across the globe. i don't remember very many salespeople, but Brad made such a good impression on me.. it stuck. cheers.

hageir
Expert Member
Expert Member
Gear: http://www.geirhelgi.com/
https://soundcloud.com/geir-helgi
Band: Geir Helgi

Post by hageir » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:39 pm

rhino

Oh my god, this man is golden!
I totally screwed up the deal on my behalf (Akai s1100) but he stayed cool the whole time! =D>

It's an honor Bill!

-Geir Helgi
Elektron MnM & MD UW, DSI MEK & Prophet REV2 16 Voices baby!, Ensoniq VFX & ESQ-1, SE-1X, Korg MS-20mini, Polysix, SH-101 (red), 707, CR-8000, KPR-77, PO-12, Yamaha C1 Music Computer, Synare PS-1, FX, mixers, some more stuff..

b3groover
Band: THEO

Post by b3groover » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Bought a synth from droolmaster0 and it arrived today just as described. Very nice! Thank you!

N8-R

Post by N8-R » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 pm

I purchased a Korg ER-1 MKII from Justin aka wildstar yesterday and it was very smooth. Cool guy, easy-going, and a pleasure to deal with. The ER-1 is working great! Thanks for keeping it in such amazing condition.

Tip of the hat to you.

droolmaster0

Post by droolmaster0 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:42 am

b3groover wrote:Bought a synth from droolmaster0 and it arrived today just as described. Very nice! Thank you!
This was one of those deals that required lots of communication and understanding and b3groover is absolutely first rate. The shipping/packing turned out to be very expensive and he chipped in beyond what was necessary. Absolutely fantastic buyer.