VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
MarsHottentot
Gear: DK Synergy I, EMU Emax II, Alesis HR-16b bent, Roland RS 202, Kawai E600A, Ensoniq Mirage DSK-8, Roland S-550, Roland MSQ700, Roland MV-8000.
Band: Uncanny Valley

Re: VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post by MarsHottentot » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:13 pm

Tallowwaters is the MAN. He sent me an EMAX II disk so I can upgrade the memory - for free!

xibalba

Post by xibalba » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:45 pm

MarsHottentot wrote:Bought a Korg microSampler (yes, I couldn't help it - the convenience!) from xibalba. Came in the original box, well packed with all peripherals / manual. Smooth transaction, great communication - would deal with him again, no problem.
MarsHottentot was great to deal with at the time of the sale he could only pay in two seperate payments about two weeks apart was skeptical at first but he came through with both payments when he said. Very trust worthy and an excellent communicator!

atkbg

Post by atkbg » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Quick payment for Sir Ruff.
Pleasure to deal with.

Sir Ruff
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Two persimmon modulators and a frequency adjudicator.
Band: Ruff in the jungle

Post by Sir Ruff » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:38 pm

atkbg wrote:Quick payment for Sir Ruff.
Pleasure to deal with.
Likewise, atkbg came through with the goods. thanks!
Do you even post on vse bro?

Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Post by Z » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:18 am

themilford just bought a couple of synths from me. Fun way to start out joing our community! Quick payment and great emails.

gtivr6fan
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Fifth
Band: Hotboxer, Supremotron

Post by gtivr6fan » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:57 pm

I purchased some goods from funk5... great communication, packing job, price, etc... Nothing but good stuff here! :D

funk5

Post by funk5 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:12 pm

gtivr6fan wrote:I purchased some goods from funk5... great communication, packing job, price, etc... Nothing but good stuff here! :D
Same here, gtivr6fan had great communication, quick payment and was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks buddy!

BennyLoco
Gear: Ableton Live, Roland SH-101, SCI Prophet 600, Wurlitzer 200A, DSI Mono Evolver, Micro-Korg.
Band: Benny Loco

Post by BennyLoco » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:26 am

Just got a Wurly from funk5 today and it is awesome. It arrived as described, it was a perfect price, he was a great business man. The packaging job on it was phenomenal, not only did be pack the inside of the case but also inserted this excellent sturdy foam stuff all around the outside of the hard case. I've been dealing in equipment for a long time but I've never had the pleasure of working with someone like this. It is the perfect item, exactly as described...AWESOME packaging, great at communication, VERY honest and forthright, and just a pleasant person to do business with. I look forward to buying other gear from him in the future.

absolutely nothing to complain about, perfect transaction.

If he has something you want... buy it!

cheers!

funk5

Post by funk5 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:51 am

BennyLoco wrote:Just got a Wurly from funk5 today and it is awesome. It arrived as described, it was a perfect price, he was a great business man. The packaging job on it was phenomenal, not only did be pack the inside of the case but also inserted this excellent sturdy foam stuff all around the outside of the hard case. I've been dealing in equipment for a long time but I've never had the pleasure of working with someone like this. It is the perfect item, exactly as described...AWESOME packaging, great at communication, VERY honest and forthright, and just a pleasant person to do business with. I look forward to buying other gear from him in the future.

absolutely nothing to complain about, perfect transaction.

If he has something you want... buy it!

cheers!
Thanks so much buddy! BennyLoco was awesome to deal with as well. Excellent communication, quick payment, what a pleasure to deal with! Welcome to the forum man and thanks for putting your trust in me. Can't say enough good things about him. Enjoy!

mskellam

VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post by mskellam » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:12 am

I had a very smooth and pleasant transaction (trade) with user "valis" from Eugene. Interested in the broken Siel synth I advertised for repair/parts, and he helped a fellow circuit bender out by providing a great project to work on for trade! Awesome! Being only 45 minutes from where I live, he invited me to his studio and we had a synth-tastic jam session! Great person, conducts fair and honest business, and highly recommended if you're looking for a bs-free transaction. Thanks David!

RobotHeroes
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion

Post by RobotHeroes » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:13 am

I bought qtuner's Blofeld. It is just as he described and packed well. UPS fumbled on not updating the tracking and he regulated on them for sure. Great communication and good to deal with. + points thanks.
"*Automatic Gainsay, you ignorant slut." - Primal Drive

"thanks guys. RobotHeroes, your avatar is the single most important thing on this website. ever. it reminds me that the world actually can be a good place." - rjd2

:happy3:

themilford
Gear: Oberheim SYSTEM: OB8, DSX, DMX, DXa, Moog Taurus 3, Fender Bass IV LH (CS), Rickenbacker 620/6 (LH), Crumar Trilogy needing major repair.
Band: Season Finale

Post by themilford » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:04 am

I bought Z's Poly-800 II and CZ-101. The transaction was flawless and the items were packed well and shipped quickly.

analoglsd
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Buchla Music Easel, TE OP-1, Korg MS-20, Yamaha RS-7000, Effects Pedals

Post by analoglsd » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Purchased a synth from mskellam.
Great guy, lightning fast shipping, secure packing.
Look forward to dealing with again.
Thanks.

rharris07
Expert Member
Expert Member
Band: Ghost Fires, The Witch Family

Post by rharris07 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:42 am

I bought my ensoniq SQ80 from Malik around the very end of November of last year, he shipped it a week or so later....but no power cable. i asked several times, and he responded that it should have come with it, but that he would ship another just in case. i searched the box many, many times...i finally just searched it AGAIN two months later, and still no power cord and I've asked him several times politely through private messages if he'd be willing to send me a power cord for it, but i've gotten no response since the beginning of december.

i'm not saying hes a bad seller - but there were some issues, and i feel a bit duped by never being told there was no power cable, plus being told one was on its way only to never see it.

i'm not sure whether i should say buyer beware or what...but i don't think i'd do business with him again just because of the delays and the power cable issue; when it comes to sending synths and/or money to people you don't know, i just feel like you should be absolutely upfront about everything. lesson learned.

ryan

MEK | SixTrak | DrumTraks | Motif 8 | DW8000 | MicroKorg | EMX1 & ESX1 | Soviet TOM | Arp Quartet | SD-1 32V | Elka 490 | Indigo 2 | E6400 | Morpheus | SQ2 | DotCom Modular

valis
Gear: electricity

Post by valis » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:46 pm

I had a great interaction and small purchase with plus321. Terrific guy. Thanks!