VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
dirtykeys
Gear: astationdr202es1mkIIesq1k2000remote25sl...

Re: VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post by dirtykeys » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Alex E
Primp
proper
and
patient
recommended
salesman

madrasputin
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Too many to list. Ask if you want a list of my gear to peruse.
Band: Narcotic Puppeteers

Post by madrasputin » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Lewdie is a great person to trade gear with! I just traded him for an amazing quality Microwave XT and he was quick in getting over to do the trade as well. Also a very cool guy! If you get a chance to buy/trade/sell with lewdie do so, he rocks!
Moog LP/Voyager XL/MS 2000/EMX-1/Z1/Polar TI2/ESQ-1/Matrix 6/Red Square v2/JP-8000/Fender Rhodes Mk 1/Euro Modular/OB-12/Prophet '08 PE/Mod-CB MC-505/Blofeld KB/Accelerator/Juno 106/NI Komplete 8/SK-15/Poly 800 II/XBASE 999/Metasonix D1000/Minitaur

rharris07
Expert Member
Expert Member
Band: Ghost Fires, The Witch Family

Post by rharris07 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:18 pm

I picked up a FIZMO from Z this weekend in person while at the synth meet. Perfect transaction, the guy is the best. Its that simple.

I also purchased a Simmons drum kit and won an Ensoniq SQ2 from Rhino over the past week, he shipped it all in great time...packed perfectly. He is one of THE easiest people to ever deal with on this board by far.

And finally - I won an SY55 on eBay, plus purchased a custom made choir filter from Garranimal this past weekend, and the guy is just awesome. It couldn't have gone any better; definitely a really great guy to deal with on this board.

MEK | SixTrak | DrumTraks | Motif 8 | DW8000 | MicroKorg | EMX1 & ESX1 | Soviet TOM | Arp Quartet | SD-1 32V | Elka 490 | Indigo 2 | E6400 | Morpheus | SQ2 | DotCom Modular

MIDI_Thru_Kid
Gear: KORG Radias
Roland JX-3P
Roland TR-505
Roland TR-626
Yamaha RX5
Yamaha TX7
hobnox.com
Drum Samples (All of them)
Yamaha Trombone
Band: MIDI Thru

Post by MIDI_Thru_Kid » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 pm

echen007

Is a great guy when he sold me his WRC02 ROM Cartridge. Business was smooth, he ALWAYS kept in contact with me, and was more concerned with ME then himself! The cartridge initially got scrambled in the mail for a few days, but he always kept in contact with me, gave me the tracking number (without me asking for it), and updated me constantly. GREAT seller/trader, GREAT guy. THANK YOU EDDIE! :D
-Alex

"What I've noticed about this hobby/career is... You Just Can't Stop."

changeofeyes
Gear: Moog Voyager, Emulator II, Drumulator, Elektron Analog Four, TR-707, Juno-106, MC-808, Microbrute, Yamaha TQ5.

Post by changeofeyes » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:04 pm

ENX is a great trader. I just got a NORD 2x from him in the mail today as described. I'm very happy today :mrgreen:

enx

Post by enx » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:08 am

changeofeyes wrote:ENX is a great trader. I just got a NORD 2x from him in the mail today as described. I'm very happy today :mrgreen:
changeofeyes sent me his Korg MS-10 in exchanged and it arrived on time and just as described. very pleased 8-)

Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Post by Z » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:28 am

I've been a bum and haven't posted "feedback" for some recent sales, so here goes:

About a month ago, I sold a D-550 to srgebel: Quick payment, excellent communication

I regretfully sold my FIZMO to rharris07 who will get WAY more use out of it than I ever will, so it's all good. Thanks for the kind words, Ryan.

And Oli and I finally figured out a cost effective way to ship a Roland R-8mk2 to Australia. He paid promptly and I'll ship it tomorrow.

Solderman
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by Solderman » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:32 am

My thanks to Meatballfulton for the sale of his MFB Kraftzwerg and Moog CP-251 control processor. He patiently waited until I made up my mind, and kept good communication throughout the deal, sale and shipping. I've had the items for 2 weeks and I'm really enjoying them.
I am no longer in pursuit of vintage synths. The generally absurd inflation from demand versus practical use and maintenance costs is no longer viable. The internet has suffocated and vanquished yet another wonderful hobby. Too bad.
--Solderman no more.

srgebel
Gear: Roland RS 05
Roland D550
Yamaha TG77
Alesis Quadra Synth
Band: Back in Time

Post by srgebel » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Received a D550 from Z. Great seller, willing to help out after the sale too. That definitely deserves kudos as
well.

Thanks!
Scott

jobot

Post by jobot » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Great Seller Award goes to Meatballfulton... painless transaction, quick shipment... thanks!!!

supermel74

Post by supermel74 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Bought a Roland SP-555 off paregorickid Shipped right away and came as described.

bhrama
Gear: Sub 37, TR8, Streichfett, Tempest, P6
Band: Grit Lapse, Mangkind

Post by bhrama » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:34 am

Bought a MPC 1000 from dleyva1, super easy guy to work with. Product came when expected, and as described. Great VSE trader/seller/buyer.

Dubersive

Post by Dubersive » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:14 am

Traded my MD SPS-1 MKII with alittlesound for his Roland V-Synth XT. Received the synth a few days ago in perfect condition and could not be happier.

Awesome, friendly, and communicative guy - would definitely do business with him again :)

Thanks again!
[ Cwejman S1 MK2 / Korg MS-20 / SQ-10 | TR-606 | Eurorack stuff ]

space6oy
Gear: vimpat, citalopram & vitamin D.

Post by space6oy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:08 am

wertpog may be new to the forum, but he's a great seller to buy from. great communication, put things on hold for me, just received the most mummified safely packaged module i've ever purchased. :thumbright:

wertpog

Post by wertpog » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Dealing with space6oy was a great, paid when he said he would and is an all round nice guy.

plikestechno bought a module too and was a pleasure to deal with.
http://modularsamples.com - (public domain samples of classic synths)