VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
eucarya

Re: VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post by eucarya » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:25 am

Bought a Future Retro Revolution from rapfreak, all around solid seller.
Last edited by eucarya on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

cburgbacher

Post by cburgbacher » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:53 am

bought a korg Radias-r from:

StepLogik

great transaction/shipping/communication, synth was immaculate, he has several other synths listed -- worth looking into.

thanks.

gridsleep
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Das Vorlagengehirn
Band: Big Steam Horse

Post by gridsleep » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:50 pm

I just realized I forgot to put a mention in here of our fellow miscreant "cave" who came through in a pinch when he IM'd me that he had a Kawai K5000W available at a ripping decent price. Cosmetically it should be in the yard of Sanford & Son, but electronically, it is perfect. Thank you, cave, you are an officer and a gentleman.

Just to reiterate the original problem for those who have not been following my riveting story of musical drama, I had originally purchased a K5000W from a fellow in Costa Rica. On receiving it, I discovered that the Additive synthesis was not working at all. In other words, a bill of goods. A very pretty GM synthesizer and not much else. The Technical Manager of Kawai USA and one of this chief techs confirmed by telephone and email that the problem was a failure in the main board, and that I could buy a replacement from Kawai for $850, or nearly twice what I paid to the Southern gent. Miffed I was, but I had also waited too long futzing around for a solution, and it was past the PayPal guarantee date.

Forward several months. Cave writes to me saying he has a beat up K5000W that he'll let me have for what I consider to be a reasonable price, considering all I want is the main board. Long story short (and I fear I must; I'm in considerable agony at the moment from what I think is flu or a vicious cold on top of my perennial back problem) I found out at last just how the Additive synthesis of the K5000W sounds. I almost wet myself. It's almost like listening to Bach in the Sistine Chapel. My pretty unscratched keyboard will get the good main board, and the beat up board will get the bad main board, so I will have a kick-around GM synth along with a perfect Additive synth.

Thank you, cave. You have helped renew my faith that humans do have their uses.
"We called ourselves The Farts and couldn't get a venue. Now that we're Colonic Vapor we have a label and everyone wants to book us."

sequentialsoftshock
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Pro~One, MS20, MPC60, Aalto, Volca Beats, Volca Keys, Beatstep, Casio MT18, BitOne (sorta), Circle, Orbit 3, K5, Stylos, Univox Hi Flier, iPad
Band: Echo & Liora

Post by sequentialsoftshock » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 am

Sold a Golden Age Pre73 to Shendo. Super fast & a pleasure to deal with.

Just bought an MPC 2000XL off of a new member- bombomb here in Philadelphia. I encouraged him to join since he is offloading a lot of amazing gear. I'll attest to him having it & the condition of his pieces is immaculate. My MPC looks brand new & came with a flight case & original box. Hoping to buy a few more items from him. :geek:
bonne chance

bombbomb

Post by bombbomb » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 am

New member from philly here. Just sold my MPC2000XL to sequentialsoftshock (Zayne). Met him through craigslist, and Zayne's a great guy all aound who I wouldn't hesistate dealing with in the future.

-Rob

rhino
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: keepers:
Kurzweil K2500x
Ensoniq TS-12
Yamaha SY-99
Alesis QS-8
Roland JD-800
Roland JX-10
Akai AX-80
Ensoniq SQ-80
Korg DSS-1
Moog Mini
Fizmo

Post by rhino » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Another good transaction with ACIDBROTHER. This makes three sales with him. Thanks.
When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger.
- Confucius

winnebago

Post by winnebago » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:54 am

Done 2 trades with Toris now and it's always a pleasure, awesome trader. Also bought an Allen and Heath zed 24 mixer from syn303 and it went perfectly, item was exactly as described and packaged extremely well.

megamanx
Gear: nord lead2, roland sh101, yamaha cs5,mono/poly, sub37,Ms20, Chroma polaris,prodigy, esq-1, jx3p
Band: Thieves & Co.

Post by megamanx » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:13 am

bought a blofeld from Breitt, he is a great guy to deal with, and the item was in pristine condition...thanks!

cgren72

Post by cgren72 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:07 pm

I dont know if ROGUE MUSIC has an account here, but i thought it was worth mentioning that they sell broken equipment (thats not supposed to be broken) on ebay. i bought a dw-8000 that was broke and an ebay user sent me a message that they bought a 2800 dollar synth from rogue music, and it was broke. They seem to be a popular music store, but i would suggest buying in person from them

tomorrowstops
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by tomorrowstops » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Just bought and received a fantastic Minimoog from Giorgio - smooth transaction; the mini came exactly as described and well packed!

xibalba

Post by xibalba » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Virus Snow purchased from BlackGnosis - was a pleasure to deal with - communicates/keeps you up to date very well and packs safely. No issues at all. Thanks!

outoff

Post by outoff » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:47 pm

WARNING
Beware of this EML Electrocomp 101
http://m.matrixsynth.com/2010/10/eml-el ... p-101.html
May be next time it will be another one.
This one is listed several times with "Buy it Now via e-mail"
Hope no one pay for it.

E-mail of that guy ebay9198@gmail.com
eBay id seller that list it: resource-one-electronics
Guy who must receive money via Western Union: Robert Huard

It's 100% fake, I have contacted eBay Spoof center.

Feel free to e-mail me for details.
Best !

goober

Post by goober » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:36 pm

I bought a Novation X-station from BlackGnosis, trade went smoothly. He answered all questions, had excellent packaging, and quick shipping. I have no complaints at all, thanks BlackGnosis.

Pentachoron

Post by Pentachoron » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:06 am

Recently bought a synth from silikon; good price, good communication, the keyboard was extremely well-packaged, and the item was exactly as described.

redchapterjubilee

Post by redchapterjubilee » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Googlydog rocks. We traded DSI stuff in February 2012 and it was a perfect transaction.
http://facebook.com/greatunwashedluminaries
ANALOG SYNTHESIZERS + EFFECTS + COMPUTERS