VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
MitchXI

Re: VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post by MitchXI » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:57 pm

analoglsd is a great buyer.
Thanks kindly.

Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Post by Z » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 pm

analoglsd just bought a Roland Juno key from me. Prompt payment and excellent communication.

Stalfosia
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: :)

Post by Stalfosia » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:13 pm

Super deal with Theokretes... He patiently waited for shipping quotes, as I agreed to wait for his payment while funds were collected. Excellent communication throughout the entire process... Thanks man! Enjoy the vintage Roland! :keys1:

cgren72

Post by cgren72 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 pm

TheHarv just bought my Dark Energy. It was a very smooth transaction.

robotunes

Post by robotunes » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:56 pm

thanks to analoglsd for the reasonably priced, expertly shipped kenton pro solo mkII (with extra cables).

jcn7
Gear: K2500, Vsynth, Karp, Prophecy, Volcas, Monotribes, Oasys PCI, Oberheim Matrix, SEMs, Nord Drums, Microbrute, Yamaha EX5R, + multiple Euro modulars.

Post by jcn7 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Had a great transaction with Megamanx...thanks again! Great to do business with!

megamanx
Gear: nord lead2, roland sh101, yamaha cs5,mono/poly, sub37,Ms20, Chroma polaris,prodigy, esq-1, jx3p
Band: Thieves & Co.

Post by megamanx » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:40 am

jcn7 wrote:Had a great transaction with Megamanx...thanks again! Great to do business with!
jcn7 is a great buyer, fast payment and excellent comunication.

analoglsd
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Buchla Music Easel, TE OP-1, Korg MS-20, Yamaha RS-7000, Effects Pedals

Post by analoglsd » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Robotunes is a great buyer.

Z is a great seller who ships super quick and even included a spring with the key, which was never mentioned in the sale. Thanks.

silikon
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Random bullshit with knobs and buttons.
Band: Year with no summer

Post by silikon » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:40 am

space6oy, as I have mentioned before is ace. After he began his new pedal biz, I have found new and exciting devices for which to totally f**k up a signal. Analogue degradation at its best. He does a bang-up job at staying in contact and every time he's shipped a pedal or two, they arrive well packed. It doesn't hurt that we share a fondness for pedals.

kvnvk Good bloke to deal with. Well packed, thoughtful, and all-around decent human. :lol: Thanks for the circuitry, mate.

n3wt15 -- great person, quite patient when the situation calls for it, and is the business when it comes to proper synth packing. Traded, purchased, and spoke at length about topic a many. I now own Alessandro Cortini's Folktek Skeleton Keys thanks to this man.

Diametr0 an outstanding individual, and prompt, courteous seller. I now have proper ECHO echo echo echo Thanks to him.

droolmaster0 great person, have traded quite a few things with him over the course of the last year... and as a result, have some wonderfully intriguing pedals and one fantastic cocoquantus. He's extremely up-front about everything, understanding and stands behind everything he's sold/traded me. Spent hours talking about nerdy stuff as well as the artistic aspects of the profession. Trust without equivocation.

Altitude -- this man knows how to build outstanding instruments. x0xb0x, WTPA, Shruthi-1, Midibox. Gorgeous case design, flawless circuit construction. So into detail that his designs include mains bricks that lock into place so that there's less a chance of them falling out mid-performance. This man deserves much credit for doing all the intense work populating PCBs, designing the cases, and putting it all together in an instrument that puts many commercial devices to shame. Thanks very much for adding lovely acid (and more) to my timbral palette.
Last edited by silikon on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
echo 1 > /dev/awesome

space6oy
Gear: vimpat, citalopram & vitamin D.

Post by space6oy » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:59 am

likewise, silikon is a fantastic guy to do business with, as well as simply to chat gear or shoot the s**t about whatever! one awesome thing about this forum for its active members is eventually finding some people who you've conversed with enough to become online pals and know that you would trust them enough to toss some gear in the mail for them to get to check out. if you're ever debating buying something off silikon, stop worrying. he knows his s**t and is one of the good ones. even if he can be a smartass on here sometimes. :twisted:

Blue Monster 65
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by Blue Monster 65 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:47 am

Bought a delay from Spaceboy and would like to say the experience was horrible.

I'd like to say that, but in reality it was great! Really diggin' the Disaster Transport and, of course, Spaceboy was helpful and fun to deal with like always.
Muhahahahahahahahaha!

kvnvk

Post by kvnvk » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:57 am

silikon wrote: kvnvk Good bloke to deal with. Well packed, thoughtful, and all-around decent human. :lol: Thanks for the circuitry, mate.
excellent, glad the processor arrived safely, hope you get plenty of use out of it. ;)

shipatsea

Post by shipatsea » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:17 pm

ANALOGLSD is great. Packs well and communication is good. Also he is a good guy and his music sounds awesome. High marks for him. Thanks for the Odyssey!
old american monosynths.

analoglsd
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Buchla Music Easel, TE OP-1, Korg MS-20, Yamaha RS-7000, Effects Pedals

Post by analoglsd » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Likewise, shipatsea is a good and trustworthy trader.

Droolmaster0, once again, comes through as a great seller.

Thanks for the easy transactions guys.

ColorForm2113
Gear: tin cans and rubber bands
Band: Me twiddling in the corner...

Post by ColorForm2113 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:24 am

Bought a PG-200 form ALEX E, everything was packed very well and shipped fast. i would highly recommend buying from him. :D
My modular so far: Q104, Q106, Q107, Q108, Q109 x2 , Q116, Q118, Q127 w/Q140, Q130, STG Wave Folder, playing with Moog Voyager, VX-351, CP-251, MF-104M (x2 STEREO!)