VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
wallace_lux

Re: VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post by wallace_lux » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:10 pm

Bought a Roland SH-101 in excellent condition from changeofeyes and the transaction went super smoothly! I highly recommend doing business with him! :D

changeofeyes
Gear: Moog Voyager, Emulator II, Drumulator, Elektron Analog Four, TR-707, Juno-106, MC-808, Microbrute, Yamaha TQ5.

Post by changeofeyes » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:22 pm

wallace_lux wrote:Bought a Roland SH-101 in excellent condition from changeofeyes and the transaction went super smoothly! I highly recommend doing business with him! :D

Ditto for wallace lux. Fast payment and a pleasure to speak with. Highly recommended!

plexicube

Post by plexicube » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:35 pm

Received a Roland D-50 and PG-1000 in a trade with SterlingMann. It was well packed (even the joystick!) and arrived quickly with no fuss whatsoever. Bonus: they're in great cosmetic shape.
Musicist and programmator.

SterlingMann

Post by SterlingMann » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Got some moogers in a trade with plexicube. Super smooth transaction, great communication, packaging, no surprises. This guy rocks!

bongoben

Post by bongoben » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:34 pm

Just picked up a Moog Little Phatty from silikon. Excellent transaction all around... good packing, fast shipping, and the Moog is a thing of beauty.

Thanks!

tomorrowstops
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by tomorrowstops » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Sir Ruff/Silikon. This was a joint effort to get me a Korg 770...that I'm now passing along to others! It came to me quickly, well packed and as described! Not to mention some great conversation!

moremagic
Gear: electribe er-1, sp-303, sp-404sx, s612, nuo 2, sl-1200 mk ii, beatstep, eurorack, tb-03, vx-99

Post by moremagic » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:08 pm

go go sir ruff
got a digitech pds-1002 from him today
it looks pretty and sounds pretty :)

Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Post by Z » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:47 am

timothyjr contacted me last week about a P600 he saw on the Dallas CL asking if I'd get it and ship it to him. We agreed on 10% handling fee and he also bought a hard case I had that worked well with the synth. Needless to say, communication was excellent and timothyjr paid promptly.

I responded to synthshark80's post looking for a PolySix. Excellent communication (even emailed day of receipt thanking me) and paid promptly.

Pleasure doing business with these fine gentlemen.
youtube.com/zibbybone facebook.com/ZsFlippinGear

timothyjr

Post by timothyjr » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:57 am

See above post for details. I purchase a Prophet 600 from Z who was an absolute pleasure to buy from. Excellent communication (photos, video, emails!) and a fantastic packing job. That was my first buying experience on VSE and it was great!

I'd happily buy from Z in the future.

synthshark80

Post by synthshark80 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:49 am

I put out a request on the Gear Wanted page for a Korg Polysix. I got several helpful leads, so thanks to all who replied with ideas. In particular I would like to thank Z for his reply to my post and for his part in helping me to procure a Polysix that he had just had serviced. He posted many excellent photographs of the synth, including a scan of the receipt from the tech who did the work on the synth which detailed the work done and the price of repair. Z also made a great video in which he tested all of the functions of the Polysix for sale. His communication was top notch. He replied quickly and professionally. When I asked him to please pack the Polysix well for shipping because I was concerned about how UPS handles packages (I once bought a Juno 6 on Ebay and when I received it, about 20 of its teeth were punched out in the middle of the keybed) he directed my attention to a another video he had made in which he shows how to properly pack a synthesizer for shipping :lol:
So, long story short, Z is an awesome dude and you should feel very confident when purchasing gear from him.

Matenc01
Gear: Juno 106, Juno 6, MS-20 Mini,Minibrute, CS-10, MAB-303, DR55, DR110, TR626, Volca Beats,Volca Sample, SQ-1
Band: Dogme95

Post by Matenc01 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:57 am

First time buying a synth on vse and I had the pleasure of buying a roland hs-60 from Z. Probably one of the best online transactions I have ever had. Packing of the synth was also perfect and delivery was quick. I will definitely be buying more from z in the future!

Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Post by Z » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:12 pm

matenc01 responded to my listing and purchased a Roland HS-60 from me. Communication was excellent and he paid promptyl. He emailed me this morning stating that it "looks and sounds perfect". I replied back requesting his user name so I can post feedback here since I didn't get it before - It's hard to keep track of where everyone finds my gear for sale.
youtube.com/zibbybone facebook.com/ZsFlippinGear

July in berlin
Gear: Voyager OS, Lil' phatty, minibrute, dark energy, A4, Juno 6, Lead 2x, ms20 mini, prodigy, evolver, R3, machined, Volcas, some fenders, and my bicycle.

Post by July in berlin » Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:56 am

Traded with sol-bass-rec from NC for a volca keys. This guy is top-notch; will deal and trade with him any other day! Definitely recommended :)

sol-bass-rec
Gear: Juno 106
Mophox4, MG-1, BS2
Ensoniq Fizmo
Yamaha CS6X AN1X AN200 DX200 RX11
Roland TR-808 & R8
Aira: System 1 TR-8 TB-3 VT-3
Acidlab Miami
Band: Bass Records, Suite 16, Meg Li

Post by sol-bass-rec » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:06 pm

July in berlin wrote:Traded with sol-bass-rec from NC for a volca keys. This guy is top-notch; will deal and trade with him any other day! Definitely recommended :)

+1 for July in berlin very easy, smooth, transaction.

Thanks friend!
"Music is the drug"

Stalfosia
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: :)

Post by Stalfosia » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:41 am

n3wt15 sold me a nice board... Great communication & super fast shipping. Thanks again...