Found Roland Juno-60 on eBay, I need your opinion :)

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
redroom1410

Found Roland Juno-60 on eBay, I need your opinion :)

Post by redroom1410 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:48 am

It's my first time buying vintage synth on eBay and I need some advice/opinion from you guys. I never had Juno-60 and I want to know is there something important I must know before buying this synth. What worries me most is condition of this Juno-60, just look at the rust on the rear's edge, I keep wondering what's the situation inside, is there any damage caused by humidity (this synth spent time in house near river, I suppose)? According to owner Juno is working properly, some glider knobs are missing but everything else is "fully functional". Juno was last time played 15 years ago and asking price is 330 euros. I know is hard for you to tell me something more by just looking this two pictures but I'll appreciate any kind of help from you.
Thanx!

DSI Evolver Desktop, Creamware Minimax ASB, Casio MT-45, Casio VLT-1, Novation ReMOTE 37SL, Sherman Filterbank 2, Moogerfooger Murf 105, Mackie 1642 VLZPro, Mackie HR624

newwavesyria

Post by newwavesyria » Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:46 am

330€ is a good price if it works... you should check rumski.com, few months ago i saw i guy from novi sad i think and he was selling his juno 60 for 300€ + 130€ for midi interface!! and if you are from croatia you could arrange for a local picup, if he still has it of course...