VSE - Good trader/seller thread

Post ads for sale. Synthesizers, samplers, drum machines, software, live sound & recording, DJ gear, etc.
Forum rules
READ: Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines | FOR SALE posting template

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
Cam VanDerHorst
Gear: Roland JV-80, Reason 4, Moog Little Phatty Stage II, KORG DS-10

Re: VSE - Good trader thread

Post by Cam VanDerHorst » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:01 pm

Dealt with Tardis, everything went smooth and he was a great guy to talk to & deal with. I can't wait to fix my new Emulator II!
Roland JV-80, Reason 4, Moog Little Phatty Stage II #SE04074, KORG DS-10
http://metarract.blogspot.com/
You've caught me at a bad bad time, so why don't you piss off.

plikestechno
Gear: Lots. See sig.

Post by plikestechno » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:30 pm

pulse_divider is an excellent trader. we made a swap and he packed well and sent it well.
Serge/Modcan A/MOTM/Frac/Phenol/Andromeda/Jupiter6Europa/OctaveCatSRM/ARPSolina/ARPPro Soloist/Pro2/Korg770/Juno60/Lambda/Anamono/Little Deformer/Integra7/Microwave1&2/Syncussion/FS1R/Microkorg/Xoxio/VL1M/JD990/MKS50/TX816/DSS1/KARP/TG33/OCoast/SC40

OriginalJambo
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Check my sig

Post by OriginalJambo » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:01 pm

JMP kindly sold me a spare M-64C cartridge for a JX-10 recently that should allow back-up of patches via SysEx. Transaction as straightforward and painless as they come - i.e. my favourite kind.

Of course I expected no less since I've dealt with him before in the past and I'm sure his reputation here proceeds him here, but there's no harm in reinforcing the point once in a while. ;)

Cheers once again!

Z
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: Bubble wrap, Styrofoam, boxes, packing tape

Post by Z » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Made a few transactions here recently:

Like Space6oy said, we traded some FX. I feel like a douche for stringing him out for 2 months, but I was busy moving my business and we kept in touch. He packed his like a pro.

Bought a synth from patapsco1, I paid for UPS shipping but he sent it USPS, minor misunderstanding. It took a little longer than expected and he offered to refund the shipping. I declined the refund and the synth arrived well packed and sounds great.

I also bought a synth from LiquidZen who also packed like a pro and kept me well informed.

All 3 of these gentlemen are awesome traders!

2/27 UPDATE: Zonkout hand delivered a synth for me on his way to visit friends! Always nice to put a face with a fellow VSE'r. Thank you!

syncretism

Post by syncretism » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:15 pm

Unlike half the internet, Kissingteeth didn't lowball a sale that was already a steal and then retreat to "check his finances". There is a warm place reserved in my heart for him; the friendly communication and willingness to follow instructions was just gravy. Take good care of my baby, mate.
Yours,
Niall.

kissingteeth

Post by kissingteeth » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:11 am

syncretism wrote:Unlike half the internet, Kissingteeth didn't lowball a sale that was already a steal and then retreat to "check his finances". There is a warm place reserved in my heart for him; the friendly communication and willingness to follow instructions was just gravy. Take good care of my baby, mate.
ditto, syncretism was patient, friendly and exhibited great communication; and the machinedrum was in immaculate condition, film still over the LCD and all. although, I may have to take him to court for loss in wages when I'm too busy tweaking away at the machinedrum to bother going into work... :twisted:

roland4387
Gear: TB-303(x's 2), EML 101, System 100 Model 101, TR-808 & 606, SH-2, ARP Odyssey MKII, Korg MS-20, Xbase999, Korg KMS-30, SBX-80, Future Retro Mobius

Post by roland4387 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:44 pm

cprescott08 traded his Mono/poly for my DSI MEK and I could not have had a better experience! This is the first trade I have made in over 10 years and will now be much more open to trading gear from now on. The Mono/poly is in excellent, near mint condition and was the packaging job was first rate...perfect! He is one h**l of a nice nice and honest guy as well. Thank you truly!

Roland4387

MarkusE
Gear: Sherman Filterbank, Roland Space Echo, Electro Harmonix guitar pedals, Moog Moogerfooger pedals, Lots of software synth's

Post by MarkusE » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Electroluver - a great and fast seller. No complaints at all.

supermel74

Post by supermel74 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:50 pm

meatballfulton hooked me up with a bunch of free zip disks. =D>

Computer Controlled
Gear: SH-101 . TB-3 . TR-8 . Juno-1 w/PG-300 . TT-303 . Korg ES2 . Beatstep Pro . Pioneer RMX-500
Band: Computer Controlled

Post by Computer Controlled » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Suburban Bather is one of the best traders ever. I bought his JoeMeek ThreeQ, he dropped it in the mail before even getting payment. I got it today, well packed and in perfect condition. Thanks again!
Synths:
Avalon Bassline . TB-03 . JU-06 . MX-1 . Blofeld . MicroMonsta . Akai S5000
Drum Machines:
TR-09 . TR-8

space6oy
Gear: vimpat, citalopram & vitamin D.

Post by space6oy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Computer Controlled wrote:Suburban Bather is one of the best traders ever. I bought his JoeMeek ThreeQ, he dropped it in the mail before even getting payment. I got it today, well packed and in perfect condition. Thanks again!
space6oy is pretty awesome too for telling you he had one for sale! :P

cprescott08

Post by cprescott08 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:02 pm

roland4387 wrote:cprescott08 traded his Mono/poly for my DSI MEK and I could not have had a better experience! This is the first trade I have made in over 10 years and will now be much more open to trading gear from now on. The Mono/poly is in excellent, near mint condition and was the packaging job was first rate...perfect! He is one h**l of a nice nice and honest guy as well. Thank you truly!

Roland4387
All the same can be said for Roland4387. Great guy and excellent communication.
I could only hope all my transactions would go this well..Thanks for a seamless Straight Up trade.
Look forward to doing business again soon!

Suburban Bather
Gear: Wretch Machine, Oberkorn3, Monotribe, TR-626, FX

Post by Suburban Bather » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:05 am

Computer Controlled wrote:Suburban Bather is one of the best traders ever. I bought his JoeMeek ThreeQ, he dropped it in the mail before even getting payment. I got it today, well packed and in perfect condition. Thanks again!
Got my money order the same day Computer Controlled received the ThreeQ :D

Space Boy, thanks for referring me!

space6oy
Gear: vimpat, citalopram & vitamin D.

Post by space6oy » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:07 am

Suburban Bather wrote:
Got my money order the same day Computer Controlled received the ThreeQ :D

space6oy, thanks for referring me!
no problem! :thumbleft:

Computer Controlled
Gear: SH-101 . TB-3 . TR-8 . Juno-1 w/PG-300 . TT-303 . Korg ES2 . Beatstep Pro . Pioneer RMX-500
Band: Computer Controlled

Post by Computer Controlled » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:13 am

Yes, Space6oiiii is the man =o]
Synths:
Avalon Bassline . TB-03 . JU-06 . MX-1 . Blofeld . MicroMonsta . Akai S5000
Drum Machines:
TR-09 . TR-8