Science and techno (video)

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
clubbedtodeath
Expert Member
Expert Member

Science and techno (video)

Post by clubbedtodeath » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Evening all

I finally, finally got a spare afternoon to finish a video and tune together. It's computer model animation, accompanied by a bit of techno by my good self. Almost all multitracked Korg MS20 with an Arturia Beatstep on sequencing duties.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Cheers

balma
Synth Explorer
Synth Explorer
Gear: DSI Tempest/Prophet 08/Roland V-Synth/Ensoniq Fizmo/E-mu MP7-XL7/Electribe ESX1/Radias/Waldorf MicroQ

Re: Science and techno (video)

Post by balma » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:22 am

Loved the music man, I don't what the f*ck is an Islay LES model but enjoyed the gritty and dirty sound a lot.
His sex dungeons are rumored to hold hundreds of people in secret locations around the world.
https://soundcloud.com/balma

synthroom
Gear: Fairlight IIx(!), JP-8, D-50, S-50+550, S-760, JX-3P, JD-800, EII, Emax II, Mini, ARP 2600, P-5 Rev.1, Pro-One, Performer, K1m, K5m, few other things.

Post by synthroom » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:20 am

yeah, nice music! And watching the water flowing through the sound was pretty cool too.

Thanks for posting them together!

You don't live on either of the islands in the video, do you?
Fairlight IIx (Mid-Life Crisis - cheaper than a Corvette!)
Roland JP-8, D-50, S-50, S-550(2x), S-760(2x), JX-3P, JD-800
EII, Emax II, Minimoog, ARP 2600, P-5 Rev.1 (broken...), Pro-One, Crumar Performer, K1m, K5m, MS-2000B, Virus KC, a few other things.

Calgonstudio
Band: Client No7

Post by Calgonstudio » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Thought it kind of captivating , loved the music.....and the idea of using the track behind that video.

clubbedtodeath
Expert Member
Expert Member

Post by clubbedtodeath » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:42 pm

Thanks for the compliments, all. I don't live on either of those islands, no, but I've been there before. The currents are frightening -- it's like a river at full flood, but faster.

Btw. the Arturia Beatstep is great fun, and fantastic for this sort of stuff. I strongly advise anyone who isn't in possession of one to rectify their Beatstep non-ownership post haste. Absolutely steal for what they do, IMHO.

Cheers