Roland D-110 problem

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
gatd

Roland D-110 problem

Post by gatd » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:24 pm

Can any one please help me ,I purchased A d-110 from ebay the problem is I can't go to any other pages in System only the first page master tune ,if I press the parameter group up button Im getting "card not ready" on the display !

Rasputin

Re: Roland D-110 problem

Post by Rasputin » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:52 pm

gatd wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:24 pm
if I press the parameter group up button Im getting "card not ready" on the display !
Hold down the two bottom-right keys and then power on the D110. This should put you into test mode.

- Go through switch test at the very least.

Let's make sure there's nothing strange going on with the unit.

gatd

Post by gatd » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:05 pm

all switches are ok also i forgot to add there is no card installed

Kentronix
Gear: ABL3. Waldorf Rocket, MicroBrute, Volca Bass x 2, Volca Keys, Volca Beats, Rhythm wolf, Boss DR-550, Korg Delta, Yamaha DX-11, Roland D110, Reaper DAW

Post by Kentronix » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:08 am

I tried to emulate the issue on mine and the only way I could get that message from the system screen was by also holding the patch key down (simulating a stuck button).

I know you already stated they work but you can go into patch as normal using the button right ?

Failing that I would suggest perhaps it thinks a card is in the socket when it isnt. Do you have a card to put in and out to see if that clear it ? Do any of the tests check the card slot. If not I think I would open up and clean the card contacts and check for dust and debris.

Apart from this issue does it seem to function ok ? Can you go in and out of other non-system menus ?
Find the date of your vintage Roland gear