Custom-built multi-bank Roland M-256/M-512 memory cards

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
madtheory
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Wurlitzer Opus 1536, Model F, Morovdis Arpeggiator, Maplin My First EQ, Jeff Wayne Thunderchild rack, Thermostat, Buck Owens' Moog.

Re: Custom-built multi-bank Roland M-256/M-512 memory cards

Post by madtheory » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:22 am

True :)

cylon

Post by cylon » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:34 pm

I don't suppose anyone knows when these are going to be available again ??? I'm on the list to be notified but just wondered. I would be looking to buy a few of these definitely.

Thanks

Mike

ʝɵʝɵ
Gear: Roland D-50, U-220, XV-5080, Yamaha AN1x, CS1x, CS6R, TG77, Korg X5DR, Kawai K4, Kurzweil K2500

Post by ʝɵʝɵ » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Nobody besides dojoe and me can possibly know, and even we don't know :D We cannot promise any specific date at the moment, sorry. Once we know more, we will post here, of course.

dojoe

Post by dojoe » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:23 pm

ʝɵʝɵ wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:05 pm
Nobody besides dojoe and me can possibly know, and even we don't know :D
I'd like to correct my partner's statement because I know things he does not, namely that I received shipping confirmation for a new batch of bare PCBs yesterday :) I have a time slot at our assembly house for early December, so I might have assembled panels by mid-December. Then I need to do some final assembly and test all cards before we're ready to take orders, and I'm going to be out of town for the holidays, so I expect we'll start accepting orders again in early January.

I'm a little sad and sorry that we can't make Christmas for y'all - it's been a crazy year at work* and I'm glad I finally have the spare time again.

Cheers
dojoe

* 2020 being crazy in general notwithstanding.

ʝɵʝɵ
Gear: Roland D-50, U-220, XV-5080, Yamaha AN1x, CS1x, CS6R, TG77, Korg X5DR, Kawai K4, Kurzweil K2500

Post by ʝɵʝɵ » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:25 pm

I stand corrected. :D Prepare to open your wallets, ladies and gentlemen!

cylon

Post by cylon » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:03 pm

Well looks like im going to be poor in 2021 :) after buying them lol...

MANDRILLONE

Post by MANDRILLONE » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:28 am

Dear Sirs... I wait from 2019 year for purchase some Custom Multi Bank Roland RAM...
... but at this time ... is not ready any very good Card.
I have an Electronic Laboratory with some high quality instruments in order to mounte and check.
If is not possible to acquire an Memory Card I think to reproduce an new clone of this very good card.
Can anyone have the card PCB files in ALTIUM form in order to make PCB ?
The components are very easly to take, and to mount all components.
If I have the pcb files I make some PCB.
If people need this good memory Card and purchase all components I aid to produce.
For corrected procedure and good acts .. I asl Jode project manager the confirmation for this job.
Thanks for any gentle reply !!!
Franco. :roll:

MANDRILLONE

Post by MANDRILLONE » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:59 am

glengood87 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:42 am
Hi all,

I have sold all my Roland synths and so no longer need my card - please PM if anyone is looking for one. I am based in Adelaide Australia, but can post worldwide.
Dear Sir Glengood87, I read Your gentle offer and I am interested because I have 3 Shynth and only one of this Synths have one good working memory Card. Thanks to very important project manager making this very good MRAM Card I working with one of my Roland D-110 SYNTH with more upgrading and very high functional Working state. At this time I need two MRAM Cards for my Shynths. If You have the MRAM Card please give me more information. Thanks and good new 2021 Year !!! Franco.

dojoe

Post by dojoe » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:38 pm

Update time! (Also happy new year!)

I have a bunch of assembled panels now, I'll have to do some final assembly next weekend and then we can start taking orders \o/

There's been a problem with the circuit boards this time and a large part of the raw cards was marked faulty right out of the factory, so we'll only have around 100 cards initially. The faulty boards didn't get parts mounted on them so I still have parts, and they'll send me more boards soon to make up for the faulty ones so there will be more cards but it will take some time - expect another small batch of 40ish cards one or two months down the road.

There's been a ridiculous amount of registrations by now - you folks are amazing! If even half of them convert to actual orders we'll be out of cards in no time :( If that happens I promise I'll order new boards immediately so you don't have to wait another year!

Three cheers for OSHPark for being awesome to work with and super accomodating! If you ever have any prototypes to build, do check them out.

Cheers,
dojoe

uucyce

Post by uucyce » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:07 pm

dojoe wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:38 pm

I have a bunch of assembled panels now, I'll have to do some final assembly next weekend and then we can start taking orders \o/

There's been a problem with the circuit boards this time and a large part of the raw cards was marked faulty right out of the factory, so we'll only have around 100 cards initially. The faulty boards didn't get parts mounted on them so I still have parts, and they'll send me more boards soon to make up for the faulty ones so there will be more cards but it will take some time - expect another small batch of 40ish cards one or two months down the road.

There's been a ridiculous amount of registrations by now - you folks are amazing! If even half of them convert to actual orders we'll be out of cards in no time :( If that happens I promise I'll order new boards immediately so you don't have to wait another year!

Three cheers for OSHPark for being awesome to work with and super accomodating! If you ever have any prototypes to build, do check them out.

Cheers,
dojoe
Hi, i have td-10 (without tdw1 i really need it) and waiting for this device!!! Please sell me one or two!!

ʝɵʝɵ

Post by ʝɵʝɵ » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:06 pm

As mentioned above, the cards will be available very soon and if you register on our website, you will get notified when we're taking orders. Sorry, we cannot take orders via this forum or other private channels. It would be too much work.
Last edited by ʝɵʝɵ on Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MANDRILLONE

Post by MANDRILLONE » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:30 pm

dojoe wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:38 pm

Cheers,
dojoe
Dear Dojoe, Very THANKS for Your very gentle Reply... first of all.
I need TWO of this very good Boards.
If is possible to receive full functional is good for me if is possible.
Otherwise I am capable to mount all components like my purchased Board..
.. if You don't have time to mount and check all new Boards.
Decide You if is good for You an soluction.
I wait more time without any problems.
THANKS !!! Franco.

meatballfulton
Gear: Logic Pro X

Post by meatballfulton » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:57 pm

People, please just go to the website and refrain from making order requests in this thread.

This is the link for ordering the memory cards.
I listened to Hatfield and the North at Rainbow. They were very wonderful and they made my heart a prisoner.

cylon

Post by cylon » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:36 pm

I just put an order in for some cards, am i meant to get a mail saying i have placed an order before you ask for payment ? or just once your asking for the payment ?.

Thanks Mike

dojoe

Post by dojoe » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:36 pm

cylon wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:36 pm
I just put an order in for some cards, am i meant to get a mail saying i have placed an order before you ask for payment ? or just once your asking for the payment ?.
You're only going to get an email from PayPal asking for payment. Right now we're processing orders very quickly so you should have an invoice by now, but generally please allow about half a week for the invoice to arrive.