ENSONIQ TS10 & TS12 users

Discussions about anything analog, digital, MIDI, synth technology, techniques, theories and more.
GarrisonHale

Re: ENSONIQ TS10 & TS12 users

Post by GarrisonHale » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:45 pm

arcturus wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:36 am
Hi Guys,

Recently got a TS12, just wanted some help if possible from fellow synthheads out there who have one of these amazing machines. I have the user guide documents but they read like a japanese vcr instruction manual lol.

Im trying to put on new patches. From what i understand, I can just buy a usb to floppy drive for $10 and some cheap floppys and just put the files on from my pc? Is this right. Just wanna double check before i spend money buying them.
omegle xender

I also understand you need special floppy disks for putting on samples? Is this right? and for patches you just get normal 1.44mb floppy disks?

My demo songs do not play as well. The songs with a $ in front of them do nothing when i press play. Other than this the synth seems perfect. I wonder if something has been damaged or i need to reinitialize it.

Does anyone have some links to patches too. Im really after dx7 sounds and old analog sounds. I have found this site but just wanna know if theres anymore links to good sites. http://www.ts12.net/ts12-ev-specification.html

Hope to chat to some fellow users of this synth soon, Perhaps we can all trade patches soon.

Amazing synth by the way. Ive owned a Polysix, Juno 6, 3 x Yamaha dx7's, Triton Xtreme 76, Roland d70, Roland d20, Roland SUper JX and this is one amazing synth! So much better than a nasty Triton.

Thanks guys!
issue got solved