Help me reparing old Roland TD-7 module please.

The place for parts & services: Modifications, Spare Parts and Repair Services, Sample Packs, Accessories.
Forum rules
This forum follows the same rules outlined in Gear For Sale Rules and Guidelines

Moderators have the right to edit your posts to keep them within the framework of these rules.
Studiostriver
Gear: Roland XV5080, Yamaha SY77, Korg N364, Behringer Model D, Roland Juno Alpha 2, Roland D-50, Waldorf Blofeld...

Help me reparing old Roland TD-7 module please.

Post by Studiostriver » Sun May 08, 2022 2:04 am

Hi to all.
I`m aware this is synth oriented forum but i really googled a lot online and i couldnt find any information i needed.

I need to replace tactile switches, encoders and L/R outputs for this old module. I have very nostalgic and emotional bond with this piece of equipment cause my father used it over 15 years for his gigs as professional musician. I would really want to make it fully working again.

Can you help me identifying what exact components i need to get?

Here are provided pictures. I will have to make few posts since it allow me to upload only 3 at the time, compressed maximally possible.
Attachments
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
Keep dreaming...

Studiostriver
Gear: Roland XV5080, Yamaha SY77, Korg N364, Behringer Model D, Roland Juno Alpha 2, Roland D-50, Waldorf Blofeld...

Re: Help me reparing old Roland TD-7 module please.

Post by Studiostriver » Sun May 08, 2022 2:08 am

Attachments
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
Keep dreaming...

Studiostriver

Re: Help me reparing old Roland TD-7 module please.

Post by Studiostriver » Sun May 08, 2022 2:10 am

Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
Keep dreaming...