ISO HT-6000 manual

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
gridsleep
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Das Vorlagengehirn
Band: Big Steam Horse

ISO HT-6000 manual

Post by gridsleep » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:58 pm

Greets Jeets
If you have a legible, preferable original, copy of the Casio HT-6000 manual and a scanner, I will pay real money for a clear, highly readable copy of that manual. There is one PDF of the HT-6000 manual online, that has "MASTER" written at the top, and it is so fuzzy that reading it is killing my eyes and giving me a headache. I am very surprised that there are no other copies anywhere, nor any original paper manuals for sale. But, that's life. If you have an original Casio manual and can create a perfect PDF of it, I will pay you for your time. Not too much. I'm on a pension. Thanks for your time
Nymph, in thy orisons be all my synths remembered.

madtheory
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Wurlitzer Opus 1536, Model F, Morovdis Arpeggiator, Maplin My First EQ, Jeff Wayne Thunderchild rack, Thermostat, Buck Owens' Moog.

Re: ISO HT-6000 manual

Post by madtheory » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:44 pm

Hi Kurt,

I tried enhance and character recognition on Adobe Acrobat but you are right, it is just a terrible scan. I will pass on your request to the c**p Keys Facebook group. Nice people there and lots of love for the HT-6000. We jokingly take exception to it because it is not c**p :)

rsaintjohn
Gear: Roland System 100, 500 & 8, and JUPITER-Xm. Casio CZ & HT; Moog Model D, Sub37 & Sirin. Korg minilogue. Yamaha MK-100. Ensoniq ESQ-1.
Band: ceeZED

Post by rsaintjohn » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:20 pm

I have the physical manual and saw Tomás's post on FB. I used Adobe Scan on my iPhone to create a new PDF of the HT-6000 manual. It really won't get any better than this because the paper of the manual is very thin and subsequent pages "bleed" through. I did as much clean-up as possible and it's OCR with searchable text. I'm guessing it must be better than what was out there, but let me know.

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/tr ... b948ba7583

Robert
--
Robert Saint John
Cleveland, OH USA

madtheory
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!
Gear: Wurlitzer Opus 1536, Model F, Morovdis Arpeggiator, Maplin My First EQ, Jeff Wayne Thunderchild rack, Thermostat, Buck Owens' Moog.

Post by madtheory » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:22 pm

Humans are great. Thanks RSJ! :D

gridsleep
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by gridsleep » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:18 am

rsaintjohn wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:20 pm
I have the physical manual and saw Tomás's post on FB. I used Adobe Scan on my iPhone to create a new PDF of the HT-6000 manual. It really won't get any better than this because the paper of the manual is very thin and subsequent pages "bleed" through. I did as much clean-up as possible and it's OCR with searchable text. I'm guessing it must be better than what was out there, but let me know.

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/tr ... b948ba7583
RSaintJohn, you are a saint among sinners. (I was going to say a prince among men but I feel a twinge of walking on eggshells these days saying anything that even whiffs of sexism.) My eyes thank you, my Casio thanks you, and the taxpayers of America thank you. For what, I don't know. You'll have to ask them.
Last edited by gridsleep on Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

gridsleep
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by gridsleep » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:23 am

madtheory wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:44 pm
Hi Kurt,

I tried enhance and character recognition on Adobe Acrobat but you are right, it is just a terrible scan. I will pass on your request to the c**p Keys Facebook group. Nice people there and lots of love for the HT-6000. We jokingly take exception to it because it is not c**p :)
madtheory, thanks, that is great. I was tossed off of FB for being politically incorrect. When I tried to get back on and they demanded proof of my identity such as my birth cirtificate, tax records, photo ID, social security card, &c. (!) I sent them a picture of Eva Green flipping them two middle fingers. The temerity of some private bulletin board service demanding that I prove my identity by sending a private document. Flipping billionaires. They really do think they own the world.

madtheory
Supporting Member!
Supporting Member!

Post by madtheory » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:22 pm

:lol: :lol: