MIDI channel for the MAM adx-1?

Pulling out your hair? Don't know what to do or where to go? Ask in here.
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines

If your Help request has been solved, please edit your first post in order to select the Image Topic Icon to let others know your topic has been solved.
filtersweeperVCO
Gear:Voyager, MF-102, VX-351, Waldorf Pulse +, Micro Q, JX-3P, Juno 106, MPC 1000, KP3, Sherman filterbank 2, and stuff.
Band:Filtersweeper
MIDI channel for the MAM adx-1?

Post by filtersweeperVCO » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:50 am

I'm assuming it's channel 10? but I can't get the machine to play. I have midi running to it, and I am pressing all the keys one by one to trigger something and no results. I know there is sound because I can press the trigger buttons on the unit. What method can I use to trouble shoot the Midi channel question, and/or the "which note" to press question.
Synths: Moog voyager, Roland JX-3P, Roland Juno 106
Other: Akai MPC 1000, Korg Koass pd. 3, Sherman filterbank 2, Hammond T-211,Yorkville LS 800 (for bass)

k5k
Gear:SH101, Pulse, Poly800, CZ5000, ESI-32, ADX1, DR110, DR5
Band:K5K

Re: MIDI channel for the MAM adx-1?

Post by k5k » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 am

theres a toggle select switch on the back, its got slightly odd midi settings...
and each drum sound has only one note that will activate it...
I remember it took me a while to find the notes, and none of my gear is etup so I can't check sorry...
I can check in a week if you wanna wait..
aklass.com
godrekidz.co.nz
k5k.aklass.org
breakcoreisland.com

filtersweeperVCO
Gear:Voyager, MF-102, VX-351, Waldorf Pulse +, Micro Q, JX-3P, Juno 106, MPC 1000, KP3, Sherman filterbank 2, and stuff.
Band:Filtersweeper

Re: MIDI channel for the MAM adx-1?

Post by filtersweeperVCO » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 am

k5k wrote:theres a toggle select switch on the back, its got slightly odd midi settings...
and each drum sound has only one note that will activate it...
I remember it took me a while to find the notes, and none of my gear is etup so I can't check sorry...
I can check in a week if you wanna wait..
thanks for the tip!
Synths: Moog voyager, Roland JX-3P, Roland Juno 106
Other: Akai MPC 1000, Korg Koass pd. 3, Sherman filterbank 2, Hammond T-211,Yorkville LS 800 (for bass)