My music (opinions)

Come here for topics reviewing and sharing songs, tracks, music, synth demos, etc.
JotaSotodiaz
My music (opinions)

Post by JotaSotodiaz » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:44 pm

Hi friends i am finally able share my music and I need constructive opinions to make better music.
all my music is based in 80's 90's Synths and drums machines please listen to it and tell me what you think.

if you like please add to your favorite playlist :) thanks

Hyde
Gear:ASR10
EPS16
EPS
Mirage
S2000
ESI2000
SY35
SQ1+
K1000
K2000rs
Band:When Violets Turn Grey

Re: My music (opinions)

Post by Hyde » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:43 pm

Thanks for sharing. It's tough to get people to listen, these days. Comments are often harsh or dishonest. We all need to be constructive to be successful. The music has a great 80's type vibe. Well done! Really like the feel.

The Autotune style vocals. They are an artistic choice. Do they work with this piece? I only bring it up because it seems like two different parallel vibes. If thats you're goal, it's your artistic vision. Go for it!

The only thing I would add is maybe a little vocal VOL bump or thickness. I know thats a tough thing to do when you are mixing your own voice. I, personally, am always trying to mix my vocals as Low as I reasonably can. 8-)

Regardless, keep at it! I think it shows a lot of promise & practicing your art only helps you perfect it. 8-)

JotaSotodiaz

Re: My music (opinions)

Post by JotaSotodiaz » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:35 pm

I really Appreciate your comments thanks a lot! yeah the autotuned it was purposely put in there but I agree that will throw some people off and I don't know if I will heavily use it on the future songs.
I used all analogue gear to mix most of the song even for mastering. my main idea it was to capture some of the 80's vibe. thanks again.
I have this other song also in my channels. (Spanish)