Hi all, I have a Yamaha A3000 with the internal hard drive fitted, this started to cause problems when the A3000 failed to load from it. I have since moved from that to an external Zip drive which worked fine, but now the same problem. I have also used the floppy drive aswel but again sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. Anyone had the same problems? Or know whats going on with my A3000?
Thanks,
Brad.
Yamaha A3000 Disk Problems
Forum rules
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines
READ: VSE Board-Wide Rules and Guidelines
- Gothboy
- Newbie

- Posts:35
- Joined:Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:16 pm
- Gear:NordLead 2, Mopho x4, Modal Argon8m, Roland System 1, Nord Micro, Novation Nova, Roland D-05, Korg Radias Yamaha A-3000 sampler
- Band:Dymaxion Vehicle
- Contact:
Re: Yamaha A3000 Disk Problems
Sorry to get to you so late! The only thing I can think of is maybe a loose SCSI connection or something. Are you still having problems?
